Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I don't have plans to go anywhere either so sending info..

Power Poster
    Sent info to Lori. Knitette have a great vacation and Krystyna so glad you are moving into your house soon.

I Am DEFFIENTLY not able to go anywhere next month.... MAYBE to a quilt shop to look and get the motivation going more.... WOULD LOVE to go somewhere though.. I had fun in April and will jump in for May sp. swap. I realized mailing things in a squishy are fairly affordable... and fun to find flat things to send! Happy weekend. So glad KRYStyna is finally able to move..
    catsnquiltsgotogether

Blog Entries
    I am in again for this year's month of May!! Lori, I just sent you my PM. I can hardly wait to see who's name I will get & what they might like to get from me!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

I'm in again for May (my Bday month, I'll be 53, why did that used to sound old but not anymore! LOL!). Hoping and praying this month is better(That saying, "Life gets in the way", was sure true for April)! Everyone is finally well and kids and gkids are all back home. Have to feel better, gotta get to cleaning, my SIL is coming Friday, my FIL will be 90 tomorrow, so we will be celebrating this weekend. Already picked up a few things, can't wait to get my name! Thanks Lori for all you do!

I'm in again,sent my pm to Lori
    PMarch

I'm in as well. Will send my info to Lori posthaste.

I was heading to bed and something just moved me to log on here for a few minutes first-and realized the deadline is tomorrow afternoon. Sure glad I did I may not have been able to sign up in time if I don't have time or remember at lunch break.
    Congrats on the good news K -this could be Krystyna or Knitette. You both have some special plans for May! Enjoy it!

Krystyna congratulations on your new home! Sulabug its been so long I've not seen you here! Though I'm not in this months swap I will be next month even if I have to fight tooth and nail, ok maybe not but I will with needle and thread! Knitette enjoy your trip to Italy!

I just wanted to update everyone, some of you may remember in February that my 17 year old Nephew was in ICU with a terrible heart condition, Thank you everyone who said a prayer he is now out of the Hospital and is doing great he is not allowed to return to school yet, but he is happy to be home. He has a Nurse visit 3or 4 days per week and is on a constant IV except 2 hours per day... but his little heart and new valves are working ! thank you for all the prayers.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Wanda Lou that is just wonderful to hear! Glad that he is home and he will get much stronger! Have faith and prayers still going your way.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone gotten their names yet?
    I collect Seraphim Angels

No but I think with a name that starts with s I'm usually one of the later ones if Lori starts at the top of an alphabetical list.
    Prayers going out to Wanda lou's nephew for his continuing recovery.

Verna,

I have not gotte my SPs either. Waiting... I am ready to shop.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    Wanda great news about your nephew. No name yet. I feel like the lady in that old Mervyns commercial. Hands on glass saying open, open over and over again, waiting for my name...lol
    Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

I got my info in at the last minute So just waiting for my name.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Blog Entries
    any one have a name yet?
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Waiting too... I have 8 coupons for Joann's that expire tomorrow. Hoping to use them on items my SPs want. Hopefully soon.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    Anyone heard anything from Lori

Power Poster
    Wanda continued prayers for your nephew. Maybe tomorrow we will get our name.

Blog Entries
    Have been having computer problems for the last couple of days. Right now I am not on mine and will try to get the names out tonight. I think I am going to have to break down and get another computer. Mine won't let me copy and paste so I can pass your info on to your secret pal! So I have to keep restoring it to a different date and then I can copy and paste. So don't give up on me yet!

Blog Entries
    There comes a time in everyone life when they just want to throw their computer through the window, I am at that point my computer crashed and I can not get to the information you sent in to me. I am sorry to say that I will need each of you to resend your info and I will use Marty's computer to get the names out. You can not imagine how very sorry I am to have to ask you to do this. Please send asap and I should be able to get the names out before noon tomorrow I only had 40 people sign up so if you know of anyone who thinks they would like to sign up but thinks they missed the deadline tell to come on down and send in their information. I can not believe this as happened, first time in 3 years I have been doing this! So sorry. Lori

Blog Entries
    Lori been there done that with the computer. So so frustrating, No problem will send everything back in, but if you get on another computer it should still be in your inbox on here.

Blog Entries
    Lori,
    I have just sent you a new list via email. I understand your troubles & hope that you take care while you are compiling all of your new information. You are a true Blessing to this board & all of us!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Oooh I have just seen the post to resend our info; I have resent it but if I have missed the time period (not sure of the time difference to the UK ) I will sit it out this month .

Lori , bless you ! I hope you get things sorted regarding a computer.
    Lindsay

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast