Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap (Closes midnight April 30)

Thank you LaQuita. Here is mine. Got it two days ago but with spring cleaning forgot to post picture. The most exciting thing was the snips I wanted in a little carrying case complete with sewing theme bandaids!

Name:  7D458AAC-DFD7-44DC-8394-5A46243D42AF.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  1.47 MB

Lots of nice fabric, threaders etc. Uhmm, not sure what the pink item is in the middle, is it a pin cushion? Does anyone else know?

Ok, I know I’ve posted these in a few places but if you knew how often (not) I finish a project you would understand my giddiness. I hope it means I will continue to finish more projects this year.

Name:  E8A5C6AD-F170-4885-9FB1-7E7F03D8F260.jpeg
Size:  110.8 KB Man, quilting takes a long time. It was over 90 minutes for the bubbles surrounding this star.

Name:  61C5F3CE-68C7-41EE-B171-1DB171E86020.jpeg
Size:  177.3 KBThis project reminds me why you don’t use a linear print when cutting large pieces. Since it isn’t a heirloom project I just pressed forward.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Very nice DarcyShannon. I love the whole patriotic theme. My second son was born on the 4th of July.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

OK I got my computer fixed and I am able to down size pictures again. Here is a picture of all the goodies I received from JunanitaBean. Thank you again for everything.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 05-25-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    Anna Quilts

I got my package a few days ago from Bullock2us. Thank you so much !!! It was full of pretty fabric and an awesome pattern. My SIL is expecting and I am going to use some of the patriotic fabric for gifts for the baby I can't wait. Again thank you so much!!!

PS. How could I forget the beautiful coaster. I love it too, thank you !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcyshannon View Post
    Ok, I know I’ve posted these in a few places but if you knew how often (not) I finish a project you would understand my giddiness. I hope it means I will continue to finish more projects this year.

Name:  E8A5C6AD-F170-4885-9FB1-7E7F03D8F260.jpeg
Size:  110.8 KB Man, quilting takes a long time. It was over 90 minutes for the bubbles surrounding this star.

Name:  61C5F3CE-68C7-41EE-B171-1DB171E86020.jpeg
Size:  177.3 KBThis project reminds me why you don’t use a linear print when cutting large pieces. Since it isn’t a heirloom project I just pressed forward.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
    I love the patriotic table runner and wall hanging. Very cute.
    Anna Quilts

I am mailing my secret pal her package today. I was traveling and just returned home. I do hope she like her package, I did get her some of her wishes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4