Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Needle Case/Book Exchange >
  • Needle Case/Book Exchange

• Needle Case/Book Exchange

Old 01-22-2012, 01:38 AM

I'm getting a little concerned that my needlecase didn't get to it's owner but went awry. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

I sent mine out the same day as dove911 sent hers and needlegrammy received that one on Jan 10th.
    Old 01-22-2012, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005
    Look what I received in the mail today. I so needed a pick me up. It has been a bit of a stressful week.(Perfect Timing) What a lovely way to start my weekend. Thank you Diane (Dluvs2Quilt). I love the needlebook you sent. It has the sweetest tiny log cabin block with my initial cross stitched. I love all the buttons, yoyo's and bows. You so nailed me. The girly bits are my favorite. And she also sent a measuring tape that she altered and it is sew cute! So, wait for it, here is the PHOTO. Thanks guys, This has been so much fun. I will still be watching to see all the other pretty needlebooks that are still coming in.
    Wow, that tape measure cover is extra sweet. Nice needlebook.
    Old 01-22-2012, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant
    I thought I would use some scraps and made some xtras .

I love the needlebooks you are making. So imaginative.
    Old 01-22-2012, 11:46 AM

I did send a pm to shari to thank her for the beautiful needlecase she made. Maybe next I will be up and around enough to take a picture. Shari, thank you again, and it came just at the right time. It came the same day as my surgery packet, which made the surgery so much more real. I came home yesterday from the hospital, 5 very long days. I will be doing a free BOM from Raspberry Rabbits and it will come in real handy. It will be kept with that project for the year.
    Old 01-22-2012, 11:47 AM

I saw so many wonderful needle-maps here and there are some, I really would like to get. I think the piece I will get is on the way to me

I sent out my needle map on 4th january and my partner "saraaev" got it on 18th january. Yes, it's a long way from Germany to USA Here are the photos. I also gave an embroidery scissor to the map, but didn't photograph
    you see: 1. Frontside, 2. complete outside - front and back, 3. inside, 4. inside golden signature
    Attached Thumbnails map1.jpg   map2.jpg   map3.jpg   map4.jpg  
    Old 01-22-2012, 12:19 PM

Veronika, Awesome needlebook. I love the seaside kids in the center hexi. Also love the spot for scissors and thread.It is just adorable.
    Originally Posted by Veronika
    I saw so many wonderful needle-maps here and there are some, I really would like to get. I think the piece I will get is on the way to me

I sent out my needle map on 4th january and my partner "saraaev" got it on 18th january. Yes, it's a long way from Germany to USA Here are the photos. I also gave an embroidery scissor to the map, but didn't photograph
    you see: 1. Frontside, 2. complete outside - front and back, 3. inside, 4. inside golden signature
    Old 01-22-2012, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Veronika

That needlebook is beautiful.
    Old 01-22-2012, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Oh, oh... I live in the PNW! Could it be coming to my farm? We are somewhat snowed in up here right now.... with nice layers of ice!

OH... it was for me! Suzanne (aka smcfadden), Thank you so much. Your lovely needlecase arrived yesterday. I will get it photographed and posted tomorrow. Today, DH and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary. (pretend the second face to have a mustache not a frown... DH has a cute moustache!)
    Old 01-22-2012, 05:55 PM

Summerfield that is REALLY cute!! I loe the nice details you added, the crochet flower and thread button are so cute!
    Old 01-22-2012, 06:04 PM

That tape measure cover is Sooooooo cute! It is sweet she personalized the needle case too!

Originally Posted by Judith1005
    Look what I received in the mail today. I so needed a pick me up. It has been a bit of a stressful week.(Perfect Timing) What a lovely way to start my weekend. Thank you Diane (Dluvs2Quilt). I love the needlebook you sent. It has the sweetest tiny log cabin block with my initial cross stitched. I love all the buttons, yoyo's and bows. You so nailed me. The girly bits are my favorite. And she also sent a measuring tape that she altered and it is sew cute! So, wait for it, here is the PHOTO. Thanks guys, This has been so much fun. I will still be watching to see all the other pretty needlebooks that are still coming in.