Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-17-2013, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
I rec'd my SS pkg today! Oh this is gonna take everything I got not to peek! Just gonna have to put it away out of sight to resist temptation! Hope I don't forget where I put it!
I feel your pain! I'm anticipating receiving mine... while at the same time dreading having to tuck it away and resist the temptation to peek.

Have you all seen the Dick Van Dyke Show episode where Laura inflates the boat inside the box? Yep, that's me!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:09 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]441777[/ATTACH] All this talking about worms is making me hungry but not for the worms you are eating. I want some gummi worms!
Attached Images  
Old 10-17-2013, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Now that I have had a chance to think about how I got in this hole with all of you gal's, I have decided that you must have drugged me with something that wouldn't let me remember!! See, I watch TV & I know about all of these things!! And YES my Brandy is awesome, you should try it sometime!! Come on over for a sip!!
Of course Sulabug! After all I do ride a super delux, you know! lolololol! Boil,Toil and Bubble equals trouble(or something like that)hehehehe
Old 10-17-2013, 03:20 PM

Yipee! I got one of my SS orders in today and fondled and caressed and admired, so yummmmmy! I have to do 2 of 2, The special one has to be shipped direct, LOL. The shipper is a friend of my who lives hours away, HEHHEHE. I feel so sneaky. Yup, Sulabug, honey, feed me a worm please my arms are sore from patting myself on the back!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:36 PM

I am so excited..I have been thinking and researching all day....Don't tell my DH he already thinks I spend to much time on the puter...LOL

I have a good sense of humor and love things that are funny. My SS hint of the day
Old 10-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Power Poster

Hide it and write yourself a note where you put it.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:41 PM

Now that I have had a chance to think about how I got in this hole with all of you gal's, I have decided that you must have drugged me with something that wouldn't let me remember!! See, I watch TV & I know about all of these things!! And YES my Brandy is awesome, you should try it sometime!! Come on over for a sip!!
Well, you know, JudyLee2 gave me the info so I could obtain one of those super deluxe brooms too, so just keep watching the sky from your deck porch for the two of us to be flying over in tandem!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:44 PM

You know, I have a front deck porch, so maybe it could me??????????
Do you match all of my clues??? If so, then it might be you. But then again, it might not! Stay tuned for further clues & see if they fit!
Old 10-17-2013, 04:12 PM

I wrote the return address as QB secret santa so hope she sees it! I'm not new to this swap but I did not wrap everything in the box. No room or I'd have to take away for useless paper and I'm not going to do this. Just look ladies....at least on this box which will be sent shortly.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:17 PM

Ok I finally caught up on my reading again!!!
Thought I would answer a few questions I saw - Fav. colors - blue but really anything will work! Tea or Coffee - definitely Tea in my case and I love the flavoured ones!!! I love things that are handmade so what ever you are good at making or feel like making please feel free!!!
I apologize for my lack of posting but things are crazy around here! Our basement flooded the other day but unfortunately it was a sewer backup! Not a pretty sight at all!! So we have had insurance here and restoration people in! It was a mess but it is getting better! Found the problem and fixed it now to see how long it will take to get everything back to the way it was! Good part though - it did NOT reach my sewing room!!! Thank the Lord!!! I have so much stuff all over that room!!! That would have been even worse!!!
Anyway I will try to post more often.
Oh and my SS package is started but not close to ready to send yet!!!