Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-14-2013, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
Haha waterfront property is the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes.
Hee-Hee...........I wouldn't have thought of this, but you just posted a good one & the clue will fit everyone on this Quilting Board!! Good for You!!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:48 AM

My Goodness looks like the USPS Santa is going to be working overtime with all these packages winging their way to their destinations. I was able to get my package out yesterday while I was in the area. I got pictures of most my outboand goodies. I was still wrapping this and that while at the post office. I do know that I have alot in common with my receiver so that was almost like send a package to me.

So be stalk....watching those mailboxes.

Tricia
Old 11-14-2013, 09:56 AM

I hope my SSP will be able to post photos also. I was so worried about everything fitting in the box that I forgot to take photos. However, I did take photos of the Handmade items. I like to keep a log of everything I send out and where it went. Sometimes, I have a hard time getting photobucket to cooperate. But, usually in the end I can get my photos posted. So Secret Santa, I will be posting photos. I had to move that box out of my line of site. Otherwise, I would probably let my 3 little troublemakers (Fur Doggys) help me out with being a naughty SSP. I'm going with the out of site, out of mind thing right now. The anticipation is half the fun.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
It's fun to see how packages are making their way across the country and elsewhere! I forgot to take pics and since my Santee recipient neither posted that she received and has only make one post in this entire thread, I doubt whether she will post when it's opening day...oh well...I made a bunch of fun things that I would love, so hopefully she'll enjoy what I sent her? I haven't received my package yet, but there's still lots of time for it's much anticipated arrival...I've also been in the Christmas Spirit and just got through making 18 mug rugs for family...now on to the next project!
Ronda...............Don't despair, as I am sure your SS recipient is occasionally checking this thread to see what is going on. If it would make you feel better, I can take a few pictures of my stash & post them for you to see!! We can play pretend!! How about a picture of those 18 mug rugs that you just finished for your family? I love to make mug rugs too & always love to see another person's work. Have a Great Day!!
Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 AM

My package was sent out today--just at the deadline. It is heading to an area that I think was known for the Civil War.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Ronda...............Don't despair, as I am sure your SS recipient is occasionally checking this thread to see what is going on. If it would make you feel better, I can take a few pictures of my stash & post them for you to see!! We can play pretend!! How about a picture of those 18 mug rugs that you just finished for your family? I love to make mug rugs too & always love to see another person's work. Have a Great Day!!
I got a good chuckle out of your post! Actually, what would really make me feel better (not that I'm feeling badly) is instead of pics of your stash, hows about I just whip on over and "borrow" some stash fabrics from you? Tis the season to be giving...fa la la la la...la la la la!

Here's a picture of a couple of the mug rugs...I used selvages and made up a cute poem to go with them.
Attached Thumbnails mug-rug-2013-001.jpg   mug-rug-saying.jpg  
Old 11-14-2013, 12:34 PM

Could it be me! Very nice and sunny outside in the high 70's today.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by amyjo View Post
I hope everyone realizes that November 14th is this THURSDAY and that all pkg are to be mailed. HAHA I mailed my a while back and she has posted that she got it, so I sure hope she likes what I sent. She is far far away from me where I think it is warm and sunny.
Sorry meant to reply with the quote makes more sense. Is it ME??????
Old 11-14-2013, 12:36 PM

Rhonda show us some more mug rug. Like SulaBug like to see other ones mug rugs
Old 11-14-2013, 12:39 PM

Whew! Just got in under the wire. My package is heading for the NE to a state that is fairly large and borders a huge lake. It should arrive Monday.