Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 09-26-2013, 03:25 AM
Power Poster

Hey, if ya'll don't behave in the hole, I will sick my DGD on you! She will talk 24/7!!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:12 AM

well I thought I might as well admit it now. I am prepared to stock my partner. I will know every little secret about you on the quilting board. You will not be able to hide. Your every secret will be mine. MINE. MINE> and I wonder what do you think I might do with that? ah ha.. you won't know. you will have no idea. You wont see me peaking at you from afar, from under your sewing table, from your closet and bins of tricks.. oh I will know it all right. then I will strike! you won't see it coming at all and it just might freak you out. it just might please you.. warped as you might be.. and this time .. I will get away with it. HA HA! I can hardly wait. and I won't go to jail for doing it either. imagine that..
Old 09-26-2013, 06:51 AM

Brat, you're scaring me . . .
Old 09-26-2013, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
well I thought I might as well admit it now. I am prepared to stock my partner. I will know every little secret about you on the quilting board. You will not be able to hide. Your every secret will be mine. MINE. MINE> and I wonder what do you think I might do with that? ah ha.. you won't know. you will have no idea. You wont see me peaking at you from afar, from under your sewing table, from your closet and bins of tricks.. oh I will know it all right. then I will strike! you won't see it coming at all and it just might freak you out. it just might please you.. warped as you might be.. and this time .. I will get away with it. HA HA! I can hardly wait. and I won't go to jail for doing it either. imagine that..
As long as you're peaking, can you organize my room so I can sew again? I don't know what I have anymore because I can't find it
The one thing(s) I don't have are the triangle rulers... I do have an equilateral 6 inch triangle ruler and then the unmarked drafting rulers that my dh had when he was studying architecture 40 years ago....
there's a 60/40 ruler that you can use to make perfect tumbling blocks? I don't know... but I like the rulers
Old 09-26-2013, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Leota View Post
As long as you're peaking, can you organize my room so I can sew again? I don't know what I have anymore because I can't find it
The one thing(s) I don't have are the triangle rulers... I do have an equilateral 6 inch triangle ruler and then the unmarked drafting rulers that my dh had when he was studying architecture 40 years ago....
there's a 60/40 ruler that you can use to make perfect tumbling blocks? I don't know... but I like the rulers
Some time ago, I got a special ruler for something . . . but haven't seen it lately . . . and don't remember why I got it. All I really remember is that at the time, it seemed pretty important.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:20 AM

a few years ago I had to have one of the rulers to make one block wonders...it got used once, one block wonder looked terrible and it's resided in a drawer somewhere since
Old 09-26-2013, 11:30 AM

I have a DD and DGD that will hold up to your DGD.

OK, Kid. You know who you are.

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
Hey, if ya'll don't behave in the hole, I will sick my DGD on you! She will talk 24/7!!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
I have a DD and DGD that will hold up to your DGD.

OK, Kid. You know who you are.
Ok, but I'm getting OUT OF THAT HOLE when they arrive!
Old 09-26-2013, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
OKAY...........Bring her on, as I LOVE to talk all day myself!! We could have a contest on who can talk the most & I bet I would win. Just ask my grand children!!

Also Ladies, I will be on the look out for that old shower curtain & have my stash well hidden!! No old shower curtain to trick my eyes!!

Last edited by SulaBug; 09-26-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
OKAY...........Bring her on, as I LOVE to talk all day myself!! We could have a contest on who can talk the most & I bet I would win. Just ask my grand children!!

Also Ladies, I will be on the look out for that old shower curtain & have my stash well hidden!! No old shower curtain to trick my eyes!!
No, no no, Eiley's got you beat Cheryl. I always have to tell her 'please give my ears a break'. She even talks in her sleep. Well, I do too. Generally when awake I'm pretty quiet and that's 'coz I can't get a word in edgewise at home!!!! My son STILL talks all the time and he's 32!