Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 09-30-2013, 07:26 PM

Elisabrat, I'm so sorry you're dropping out. I'm going to join Neesie for some hot cocoa and hope you'll join us!!

I see that there are enough chairs at the table for all of us that are still up to join in -- and it looks like Dreamer is going to lead the carol singing. Splashes of coconut rum all around!
Old 09-30-2013, 07:34 PM

I owe an apology to your swap leader. I should have kept my thoughts private and in a PM and for this I am sincerely sorry. I wish this to be a happy swap for all of you too. Please know I was wrong in airing my thoughts here and I realize this. I will work hard at remembering to PM first at all times. It was stupid and well heck with it I was wrong. argh that is not fun admitting but I always admit when I do something wrong. sigh.. head hanging.. get out the wet noodles.

Enjoy your coffee with what was that? coconut something? sounds interesting. I can't wait for the eggnog lattes to come out at starbucks. boy are those good
Old 09-30-2013, 07:43 PM

I accept your apology. I think we are all big girls and can agree to disagree, but when disagreements come up, that's what PMs are for.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:46 PM

Ok ladies...if you are knowing ANYONE that still wants in, there's still a bit of time. I'm putting the names together on the spread sheet (it's going slow), but it's going. Probably won't be done inputting until sometime tomorrow. Have to take my van to the van doctor, she's not feeling well. Hopefully it's something simple and cheap and she'll be fixed quickly. I'll have to sit and wait for her since hubby will be at work and there's no one to come get me to bring me home, UNLESS they have a loaner for me.
So, 6am is going to come early, so I am off to beddy bye land.

Ya'll TRY and behave????!!!!
Old 09-30-2013, 07:49 PM

yes mama Terri
Old 09-30-2013, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post

Enjoy your coffee with what was that? coconut something? sounds interesting. I can't wait for the eggnog lattes to come out at starbucks. boy are those good
It's hot cocoa and coconut rum. Now you've got me wondering how it'd taste, in coffee. It's hard to imagine coconut rum being bad in anything . . . but . . . no, not gonna try that. :::: passing cup of cocoa & rum, across table ::::::
Old 09-30-2013, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Ok ladies...if you are knowing ANYONE that still wants in, there's still a bit of time. I'm putting the names together on the spread sheet (it's going slow), but it's going. Probably won't be done inputting until sometime tomorrow. Have to take my van to the van doctor, she's not feeling well. Hopefully it's something simple and cheap and she'll be fixed quickly. I'll have to sit and wait for her since hubby will be at work and there's no one to come get me to bring me home, UNLESS they have a loaner for me.
So, 6am is going to come early, so I am off to beddy bye land.

Ya'll TRY and behave????!!!!
Oh, of course! . . . . . . . . .
Old 09-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
. . . Splashes of coconut rum all around!
Bless your heart! If you splash anymore of that rum into your cocoa, we'll have to call it hot rum with a splash of cocoa!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
you cant guarantee honesty on that and you have to know this. its just my take let people do what they will. karma is what I say. if they are dishonest then its their conscience I guess. I am thinking its not ok still however. my thinking is what it is. just mine. I own that.
you know lady if you are going to grip about how the ss is run maybe you should drop out. Everyone has been having lots of fun on here until you started something that isn't so. I don't think it is unfair for someone already in a swap with another person to have to get that person again. So if the names are in the hat and they get picked in the go round and would like to swap with someone else what is wrong with that??? All she would do is drop the one name back in the hat and pull a different name out. Still fair. Probably a lot fairer than some other things that happen. I would go for that as I think it all supposed to be something fun.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 PM

maybe I should have kept my 2Cents to myself, but we were having lots of fun. sorry.