Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
New Year! Join the Janaury 2023 Secret Pal Swap. Signups open until midnight JAN.31. >

New Year! Join the Janaury 2023 Secret Pal Swap. Signups open until midnight JAN.31.

New Year! Join the Janaury 2023 Secret Pal Swap. Signups open until midnight JAN.31.

Old 01-03-2023, 09:38 AM
Power Poster

I am already well on my way filling some of my pals most wanted. Hopefully I will get the package out beginning next week. Just to keep people guessing. My partner has no cats.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:45 AM

I received my name and have started shopping. Kathy thank you so much for hosting!

Hugs
Jennifer
Goatmom
Old 01-03-2023, 01:06 PM

If the sign up is until 1/31, how is it that packages are being sent?
Old 01-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Crispy_Frog View Post
If the sign up is until 1/31, how is it that packages are being sent?
Typo should be Dec. 31, 2022 to send in Jan. 2023.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Power Poster

Well partner your package is on it's way to you. It should be there on the 13th of January.
In case anyone is guessing my partner does have cats. Partner I hope you enjoy.

BrendaK
Old 01-09-2023, 06:48 PM
Power Poster

I ordered a surprise for my partner, something I really enjoy. I was barely able to get it into the package and I closed it with difficulty. I was so proud of myself. As I am grinning, being so happy I closed it, I realized I forgot a note. Well the package is going out without the note. Oh well. Enjoy!
Old 01-14-2023, 07:03 PM

Default January Secret Pal

Hi Everyone, I actually received a wonderful box from BrendaK on Thursday but only had the chance to go through it today. My dairy goats have started having babies and I'm spending as much time out there as I can loving on babies and their moms.

Brenda send me a beautiful tea cup and saucer which is something else I love to collect. Alos received the items I was wanting chalk and a nice seam ripper. She also sent two mystery books, a layer cake and several different fabrics of floral designs, a quilt bag, a craft tote bage, "Stick to the Plan" note pad, a pretty pink and white scarf and valentine necklaces. Also cool cat treats for my cats.

Thanks again Brenda for all the wonderful items.

Jennifer
Goatmom
Attached Thumbnails januarysecretpal.jpg  
Old 01-19-2023, 08:15 AM

I have my package ready to go out if our rural carrier comes today. Over the last 36 hours, we've received between 15 and 20 inches of new snow here in NE Colorado. At my house, we had 20.5 inches on top of what we received in December. We had nice trails to all the pens but back to making new ones and digging out doors to barns. I have 8 baby goats currently and some of them were out playing in the snow yesterday. When they would jump out of their mom's tracks, all you could see were the tops of their little backs and snowy heads. I picked up a couple and carried them back into the barn but they ran back out in it. Silly babies!

Have a great day Everyone!

Jennifer
Goatmom
Old 01-20-2023, 03:15 PM
Power Poster

I received my package today from Gaijin and as always it was filled with many kool things. A large panel of the earth, a "Chocolate is my Passion" panel, a reading book, a Moda All Stars quilting book, patchwork pins, a "Hands off my stash", pouch, a beautiful bundle of Fat Quarters, a cute dish towel with dogs on it, and last but not least a bar of chocolate that was so yummy. Thank you again Deborah. It is much appreciated.

BrendaK
Old 01-21-2023, 10:54 AM

I received my Sp package from Carolinepaj this month. She got me 4 pastel FQs a black and gold chritsmas fq, a pouch for my rotary cutter, a patternbook , pins and lots of other goodies! Thanks Caroline!