Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 11-07-2011, 05:39 PM

I love your Singer quilt you did an awesome job!!!! Love the batiks too!

Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
here is a picture of my nov swap doll quilt for sapdoggie she said i could post it hope she likes it i think i am going to have to make another one for me.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:49 PM

Im going to sit this one out MUV but I would love to swap the pond one day soon ..... just still getting really tired ..... do we swap next month?????????? I love this swap so much ....... check on you guys alot ...... love the new quilts coming in this time ....that Singer sewing machine is sooooooooooooo cool....... love you guys ......CQ Robin
Old 11-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
Im going to sit this one out MUV but I would love to swap the pond one day soon ..... just still getting really tired ..... do we swap next month?????????? I love this swap so much ....... check on you guys alot ...... love the new quilts coming in this time ....that Singer sewing machine is sooooooooooooo cool....... love you guys ......CQ Robin
Hey Robin lady! Glad to see you here! Resting now to conserve your energy is a good investment in the future, so, go lay down!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:11 AM

Is there no longer a section for miniatures? Like where we posted pictures and they were kept in a separate place that could be subscribed to? Possibly I am missing it. I am sad if it's no longer available. I used it and watched it every day.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost View Post
Hey Robin lady! Glad to see you here! Resting now to conserve your energy is a good investment in the future, so, go lay down!
How do you get your type face to show larger and in color? And I miss those smilies. Where did they go???
Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
So where are the "sunny skies" your headed to? I am working on a new little something and it may turn out
to be your doll quilt. It does have a Christmas theme. But PLEASE let me know if you something or some colors in mind or something you prefer!!!! I have a hard time just coming up with something on my own.
A Christmas theme is great.....I like all colors and seeing each persons creativity put to cloth, whatever it might be, so have fun. Your doll quilt is finished and it has a Christmas theme also......working on a little something for your tree........hint: it is not a high heel ornament!!!!!
Never been to Galveston Texas so giving it a try for a couple months. Our youngest son who is in the military will take leave and join us for a couple weeks....can't wait to see him and I know he'll enjoy the break.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:09 AM

Oh so nice. Great colors. It will look lovely over your fireplace.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
How do you get your type face to show larger and in color? And I miss those smilies. Where did they go???
Go to Settings in the upper right hand corner of your screen, then after that comes up go to General Settings will be on the left hand middle of the screen, then when that shows scroll all the way down to when you see MISC options, and be sure to check the Enhanced interface, that will make it so a window will show up almost like the ones you see when sending emails, when you go to post a reply.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Swap Hosts

​YAY!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
Is there no longer a section for miniatures? Like where we posted pictures and they were kept in a separate place that could be subscribed to? Possibly I am missing it. I am sad if it's no longer available. I used it and watched it every day.
Hey N, click on the Home tab. Scroll down to the bottom to before an ad and "Today's birthdays" There's a darker bar with "User Defined Topics". Click on it and the "tags" for those topics we liked appear. And yes Minatures are there. This took me a while to find as I watch it everyday too! G

Haven't posted to it yet so not sure of that process. Don't know if anyone has had a chance to do so since new board is here.