Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 12-02-2011, 06:12 PM

Muv, I mailed your DQ this morning. I apologize for being so late. This week was crazy at work and I couldn't get away. I hope it gets there in a week like yours did to me. I sure hope you like it, it was fun to make.

All the DQ's are just beautiful! I already know what I want to do for january. I just hope my ability is up to my imagination!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I am so late in posting these photos and I'm sorry. Sometimes life gets so hectic you don't know what to do first. Anyway, here is the amazing doll quilt I received from Sheryl - iquilttoo - and it is a work of art. So much so that it is hanging in my dining room. Thank you so much Sheryl!
I am not a fan of the Dresden pattern however, I must say that this quilt that Sheryliquilttoo has done is really nice. Great looking quilt and it is
Old 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM

I received the doll quilt today from Tammy B. It is adorable. Very clever design and fits perfectly in my sewing room.
I also got a lovely card and a most appreciated wrist pin cushin. I usually stick pins and needles into my blouse for a handy keeping place. Not the best choice I might add. However, Tammy has sent the perfect gift.
Thanks TammyB.
Attached Thumbnails tammys-dq.jpg   tammys-dqbackc.jpg   wrist-pincushion-c.jpg  
Old 12-02-2011, 09:44 PM

AKDaffyodil

Your doll quilt is on the way and I forgot to take a picture but I hope you like it.

Ladies, your doll quilts are all wonderful. Happy Holidays!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:37 AM

Tammy B...love the spool...nice job.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 View Post
Tammy B...love the spool...nice job.
I love the simplicity of your dq. The colors and the spool really stand out! What a fantastic decoration for the sewing room. I love it.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:34 AM

Glad you like it. Was worht being late by a couple of days. I have not figured out totally how to post photos on here yet, my usb ports are not working on this computer.. I will try to post the one you gave me. I do have photos of it at least.
Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
I absolutely am in awe of the fabulous quilt QuilterMomma made for me. I hope that my daughter will be able to help me post a picture of it on Sunday. There are so many points of interest. The colors are so perfect together. I'm speechless until I can get the pic up. Thank you so much Quilter Momma. I am so humbled by your beautiful work. m
Old 12-03-2011, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I am so late in posting these photos and I'm sorry. Sometimes life gets so hectic you don't know what to do first. Anyway, here is the amazing doll quilt I received from Sheryl - iquilttoo - and it is a work of art. So much so that it is hanging in my dining room. Thank you so much Sheryl!
Wow, love the dresdens! Beautiful quilting!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Carron View Post
I received the doll quilt today from Tammy B. It is adorable. Very clever design and fits perfectly in my sewing room.
I also got a lovely card and a most appreciated wrist pin cushin. I usually stick pins and needles into my blouse for a handy keeping place. Not the best choice I might add. However, Tammy has sent the perfect gift.
Thanks TammyB.
Good to hear it arrived! I'm glad you like it. I enjoyed making it! I think like you said the pin cushion will be better than "poking" yourself!! Thanks for being a great "swapper." Hope all is well in Cali!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:29 PM

Thanks so much!