Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November 23 to January 24 Table Runner Swap >

November 23 to January 24 Table Runner Swap

November 23 to January 24 Table Runner Swap

Old 12-09-2023, 02:07 PM

Good Idea Sue I will do that.

Marion, what do you have in Australia for Christmas Dinner? UK = Turkey, USA = Hams, Australia = ??

It is a bit quiet but I think after Christmas things will liven up!

Hugs to all

Caroline
Old 12-09-2023, 05:59 PM

I don't know of anyone who still has a traditional English Christmas dinner but our family Christmas gatherings are worked out whose bringing what meat ,deserts, salads etc and all contribute. My favourite one is when we have seafood lobster,scallops,prawns,octopus and big fish such as groper.snapper.dhu.mmmmmmmmm delicious
Old 12-10-2023, 07:53 AM

yay! so glad to see we are back! lol I'm in for sure! Glad to see familiar faces on the thread! Thank you Carolyn for facilitating the swap! We were missing you!

OOPS! Edited to add that I'm willing to send internationally!

Last edited by Northern Sue; 12-10-2023 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-12-2023, 07:24 AM
Power Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
I don't know of anyone who still has a traditional English Christmas dinner but our family Christmas gatherings are worked out whose bringing what meat ,deserts, salads etc and all contribute. My favourite one is when we have seafood lobster,scallops,prawns,octopus and big fish such as groper.snapper.dhu.mmmmmmmmm delicious

That sounds lovely m-fay. Since all the children pretty much moved away I think we are down to 2 adult sons. I will either do chicken or a small turkey if hubby helps. It used to be easily 30 people but that al changed. I miss it. We never did a seafood one but I would be all for it.
Old 12-14-2023, 03:21 AM

im extremly lucky to have 3 of my 4 kids live local and 8 of 12 grandkids local and 9 of 10 great grandies local too but with social media the absent ones are only a phone call away. I love Christmas and it's great to be where the kids are
Old 12-21-2023, 08:22 AM

I am looking forward to this swap!
Old 12-24-2023, 07:53 AM

It's Christmas Eve Day and we have snow! We were just a hair away from having a green Christmas! It's going to be mild most of the week so it might melt again but it only has to last tomorrow for me! lol It did cramp one of my sons & family coming for an early Christmas dinner yesterday, due to freezing rain/snow but they'll be here Boxing Day instead! Woohoo!
Our youngest son & family will be here later in the week too.

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday, regardless of what holiday you or do not celebrate. It's been a rough few years and we all deserve a happy, healthy time with family and friends. See you next year!
Old 01-02-2024, 10:32 AM

I'm back to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year! Watch out 2024 - the Table Runner Swap gals are up and stitching, taking the coming year by storm! lol
Old 01-03-2024, 12:47 AM

I had this great idea and got started on it on NYD. I got lots oh triangles cut out and started sewing but it's way too large for a table runner , so now to come up with another plan
Old 01-04-2024, 08:14 AM

My table runner is done and ready to go! Something must have kicked my butt over the holidays! I've been finishing up projects, one right after the other! Can I maintain that momentum? Doubt it! Haven't been outside in 4 days - getting a tad house crazy!!! lol