Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Mug Rug Swap -- Christmas or Winter >

November Mug Rug Swap -- Christmas or Winter

November Mug Rug Swap -- Christmas or Winter

Old 12-15-2015, 02:40 PM

Nelco -- that's a wonderful mug rug from CarolinePaj! I love the words "Let it snow" -- because I love snow! Wonderful goodies, too!
Old 12-15-2015, 02:46 PM

Here's my mug rug swap from snownannie. She sent me a bevy of Santas! The 3 little items in the upper right-hand corner have tiny chocolates in them -- & I'm thinking they will become ornaments as soon I snag those chocolates! Thanks, snownannie, for a lovely swap!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]538136[/ATTACH]

Again, thank you, snownannie!
Attached Thumbnails img_3354.jpg  
Old 12-15-2015, 02:53 PM

For those who don't know, I started out helping Linda with assigning partners for this swap. Then, when she couldn't handle all the stress of the swaps anymore, I took over from her. So Linda was my mentor, & she was happy to mentor all of us through the various swaps she participated in. I never met Linda, but from our correspondence with one another, I could tell she is a sweet, loving individual who looks on the positive side of life. I'm still a little shocked by the news of Linda going into hospice. I work for our local VNA, & I give those nurses lots of credit for dealing with hospice patients day in & day out. And I feel so badly for Linda & her loved ones. I pray that she will recover; it does happen. But her prognosis doesn't sound very good, & I will send good thoughts & prayers her way. I wanted to write this yesterday when I found out about Linda, but I was too stunned to say much at all. I think Linda will understand.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
I pray that she will recover; it does happen. But her prognosis doesn't sound very good, & I will send good thoughts & prayers her way. I wanted to write this yesterday when I found out about Linda, but I was too stunned to say much at all. I think Linda will understand.
Totally understandable. I was shocked too, thinking at first that he was saying she had died in their home. So glad that is not the case and I also pray she will recover. She certainly did a very positive outlook on life.

Your swap is cute as a button, with all the Santa stuff. There's some amazing talent in this group!
Old 12-19-2015, 10:29 AM

She will sure be missed. I know that when I first came to this part of the board, she helped me a lot with getting on to the swaps.
Old 12-24-2015, 01:02 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a lovely & wondrous Christmas!