Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Swap - sing-ups close October 31 at midnight. Come join the fun!

What a bonanza! I was visiting family out of state and came home to my wonderful giftie! Anna (sorry idk your ID) is pretty spot on with my tastes. And Iím happy to add her block to my orphan block quilt. 😀👌 #muchexcite
    **my picture isnít loading 😭 Will try again
    I know that the night must end and that the sun will rise. I know that the clouds must clear and that the sun will shine. Simba

I received secret pal package, so nice a full size teapot pin cushion and camping fabrics. Thank you LAF2019. What a wonderful surprise.

thank you for the fabric postcard Bungaloo love the coffee

I received an additional package from Queenbarbiej. Oh my, was it a package. I received 12 fat quarters... 10 of food and 2 of turtles. She also send Aurofil for bobbins. I will be making me some pot holders. Thank you for your generosity Jessica.
    Name:  Nov SP.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  443.0 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

.y pal should have received

Secret Pal, your package is on its way. Look for it on Monday. Hope you like it!

What an awesome package I received from my Secret Pal!!! She put the best stuff in there! Even treats for my puppies!! Thank you Letsquilt!!! Here's a picture of all my goodies!!

Edited: I am having a hard time uploading the photo. I will try again when I get some help on how to fix it.
    Last edited by PS Stitcher; 11-18-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    Mom to 2 Future Stitchers....Wife to One Great Hubby!
    "Once A Phi Sigma Sigma, Always A Phi Sigma Sigma!"

My SP should be getting their package today !!! Sorry I didn't write a clue but I hope you like everything .

Thank you frsur33. Everything is wonderful. The fat eighths will come in handy. I will turn those into place mats. The batiks are lovely. Those are my favorite gummy candies. The little storage box came at the right time. I bought a Pfaff 130 and I needed a little sewing box to keep my bobbins in. That works out perfectly. I will have to give the chalk marker and the ruler tape a try. I've never used those before. Thank you for everything.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maybe my pal did not receive. As per tracking

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Cuppy is it me? I haven't received a package yet. I ordered something not too long ago. USPS said that it was delivered but I never received the package. When I called the company they were nice enough to resend the package (no cost) which I did receive. I guess sometimes it happens. When I receive my package I will be sure to let everyone know. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I have not been able to get to the post office recently, but will head out there sometime this week to check and see if I have a gift waiting!

Name:  thumbnail_20191120_201423_resized.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  253.5 KBI received a wonderful package from Laquita today - some beautiful black and white fabrics, pens, a tape measure, a mini quilt kit, and some tea. I love it all! Thanks, Laquita!
    Last edited by Mary Christine; 11-20-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Frsur33 thank you again for the lovely package. That chalk pencil came in handy last night when I used it to mark where I need to line up my sashing strips. Usually I use pins to t to line things up and I just doesn't work right. That pencil is a wonderful tool.

Hi! I got my package yesterday from musicaljan. Thank you so much for the beautiful fabric and adorable tags. I can't wait to use them!!! I'll try and post a photo today or tomorrow . My phone wont allow me to ☹️

Queenbarbiej - I'm so glad you like it. I love the chalk tool . I first purchased one for myself when I was taking a class and the instructor had one. It is so easy to use and functional.

This is what I have to date. Please let me know if you have sent or received.

Screen Name Date Mailed Date Received
    Annaquilts 9-Nov
    BrendaK 13-Nov 19-Nov
    Bugaroo 14-Nov
    Bullock2us 21-Nov 21-Nov
    CarolinePaj
    cuppy 12-Nov
    frsur33 15-Nov
    Gaijin 14-Nov
    HAV4Boys 15-Nov
    LAF2019 12-Nov
    Laquita 19-Nov
    letsquilt
    Mary Christine 16-Nov 20-Nov
    musicaljan
    PSStitcher
    QueenbarbieJ 9-Nov
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

I am trying to be patient. LOL Status-Waiting and checking mail daily. Good things come to those that wait.
    Anna Quilts

I got my SS Nov box in the mail from have4boys and it! Kathy sent me a red tshirt ::::she made that said Quilting and then in the letters L I F E we various sewing items cut out with in the letters. It’s so cute! She sent me some blue/green/ teal batik fabric And some books that I have had on my “ to read” list but don’t have yet! I’m already on chapter 15of the first book in the series she sent! Thank you for such an awesome Nov get well package. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-22-2019 at 12:53 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I received an awesome package from CarolinePaj. It was full of wonderous things like: 3 Patterns, Little felt bird on a closepin, a sachet, pocket Power Snips, Buttons, Handcream, 6 Super Fat Quarters, Thread and a yard of supersuper fabric.

Thank you so much Caroline. I love it.

BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I have been itching to get to my PO box, and finally got a chance today. I was very happy opening my package! I got lots of wonderful fabric, a spool of aurifil thread (have not used that before and looking forward to trying it out on my long arm!) and some fun other pieces, too. Thank you so much to my secret pal!!
    Name:  20191122_160728.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  614.8 KB

Hi Everyone,

I received my package today.... and I really want to say it was from Bugaroo........ but DH recycled the note that came with it before I got a chance to post a thank you.... so please help me out and shout out if I am wrong - but I am almost positive that the note said Bugaroo. Anyway she sent a Bag, three fat quarters of my favourite fabric and some Jelly Beans. Thank you so much... and I am so sorry for the mix up.

Name:  Novermber 2019 - received from Bugaroo.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  1.00 MB

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

You are welcome Caroline. It was me. I wanted to get your designer fabric for spring, as she has such crazy and bright patterns, but no one has them available yet.

Glad you like the Jelly Bellies.. didn't know if you have Krispy Kreme in the UK. We have local Krispy Kreme donut shops that have an open area where the donut dough is piped down into hot oil and then float along until they ride along on a convener belt. The belt takes them to a frosting water fall then continues where the employees pick them up with chop sticks. And last but not least, the stores have a "hot" sign out front to let you know if donuts have just been made and you can get them "hot".

Still waiting to hear that my swap partner received her package and am also waiting to receive mine!

Gaijin

I received my swap package several days ago. I took a picture and need to go through the steps to post. Thank you!
    Anna Quilts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast