Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

October 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

October 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 10-13-2011, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by scrappy fay1
TangleJaw your quilt will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope you like it. The reason it took me so long is that hateful label. It's not very good.
Im so glad you liked it! I forgot about a label until after I mailed it, :roll:. I'm glad you like the gummy bears, i didnt know if you would!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:58 PM

i don't know whats up with that "darn" post office. and just why can't they move at the speed of light? no special squishy in the mail for me today. lol, maybe tomorrow. patience is over rated. lol but, it will be rewarded. so, i can wait.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:24 PM

Look what I received in the mail yesterday.
This amazing maple leaf from TangleJaw. My hubs couldn't wait to see what was in the package. He is just a excited about our doll quilts as I am. My yummy gummys. I really love my colors. Perfect for the fall. I wished I had thought of some embelishments. I love the ric-rack that TangleJaw used.
Oh, what pretty fall colors. that maple leaf is awesome.
:D
Old 10-13-2011, 03:28 PM

Look what I received in the mail yesterday.
This amazing maple leaf from TangleJaw. My hubs couldn't wait to see what was in the package. He is just a excited about our doll quilts as I am. My yummy gummys. I really love my colors. Perfect for the fall. I wished I had thought of some embelishments. I love the ric-rack that TangleJaw used.
Tangle Jaw, Your Maple Leaf doll quilt is very pertty. I love the fall colors.

Scrappy Fay, My grandson would love the Gummy bears. And you know which grandson that is!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:36 PM

now we know why people go postal!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:07 PM

Muv, I mailed your doll quilt today. You should get it in a week. I forgot to take a picture before putting it in the envelope.(senior moment) I remembered it at the post office.
I was lucky to have my camera in my purse. So I took the quilt out of the envelope and took the pictures. They love the quilt.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by TangleJaw
TangleJaw your quilt will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope you like it. The reason it took me so long is that hateful label. It's not very good.
Im so glad you liked it! I forgot about a label until after I mailed it, :roll:. I'm glad you like the gummy bears, i didnt know if you would!
I almost forgot your label. I started to pack it up and no label.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Muv, I mailed your doll quilt today. You should get it in a week. I forgot to take a picture before putting it in the envelope.(senior moment) I remembered it at the post office.
I was lucky to have my camera in my purse. So I took the quilt out of the envelope and took the pictures. They love the quilt.
I loved the quilt tooo!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:15 PM

Label? Label? Oh oh. I can't remember if I put a label on the one I sent or not. Oops. Oh well. My pal will tell me....oh wait...Yes I did!!!!! Jennifer isn't feeling well and hurt her back so hopefully she is feeling better and will get the doll quilt soon to cheer her up.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:24 PM

Speaking of the speed of light, your quilt was sent back to me in my mail today, so I had to go back to the post office and fight with them so I didnt have to pay the postage again. They saw things my way and it is off to you in todays mail.....AGAIN.
When I got back from MFQS today, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me......YOUR QUILT ARRIVED SAFE AND SOUND!!!!
It is absolutely wonderful. If you are a new quilter you have a GREAT future in quilting. Whoever or where ever you took your lessons, you had a fantastic teacher. All of your intersections meet perfectly and your quilting is amazing. I am going to a "sit and sew" tomorrow and I will take it to show off. You did an amazing job, don't second guess yourself. You took your time and did it correctly.
I loved the post card that was enclosed and the batiks are just wonderful. Will post pic in a few minutes!

FELLOW SWAPPERS, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY IF YOU GET PAIRED WITH JUDITH1005, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Originally Posted by Judith1005
i don't know whats up with that "darn" post office. and just why can't they move at the speed of light? no special squishy in the mail for me today. lol, maybe tomorrow. patience is over rated. lol but, it will be rewarded. so, i can wait.
Back of quilt - 1" 9 patch design with the cutest little green bird in the corner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270879[/ATTACH]

"WORLD SO SWEET" - Front of quilt with 6 of the nicest pics of famous icons from around the world, Taj Mahal, Pyramids, Leaning tower of Pisa, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, and the Eiffel Tower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270880[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-270826.jpe   attachment-270827.jpe