Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST >

October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST

October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST

Old 10-29-2013, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
Sounds like a mix up of some sort happened.............maybe noboby was assigned my name to be their secret pal ...............that would makes sense as to why I haven't received at least a package from one of my two secret pals
This happened to me last December - neither of my two pals sent (although I did get something in February from one of them - but that's another story.....). It's a horrible feeling, so can empathise.
Chin up, Lori will sort it when she's up to it. Don't let it put you off further swaps.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
You really have me confused............I checked my pm's for this month and I received your information on October 2nd along with Belfrybat.........so as far as I know you didn't get the secret pal package by mistake you were one of my two secret pals............I didn't hear anything from Lori about a mix up.......

And yes it's a bad month.........I still didn't get either of my secret pal packages.........I did PM Lori but no response yet.........and since she hasn't been around due to her surgery I'm not expecting to hear anything for awhile...........

Sounds like a mix up of some sort happened.............maybe noboby was assigned my name to be their secret pal ...............that would makes sense as to why I haven't received at least a package from one of my two secret pals

you may be right....I got a PM from Lori with Jody's info when I got two pkgs by mystake....put in pictures and counted myself blessed for the month LOL, sent your pkg on to Jody, (she really liked it)....Poor Lori, pending surgery and a screwed up month....get well Lori and heal fast
Old 10-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Is there a November SP swap?
jazs2
Old 10-31-2013, 01:26 AM

Finally home from the hospital. Ran into a lot of problems. 1 hour surgery lasted 6 hours. I made it and getting stronger every day. I am staying at Marty's house, until I feel better.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Finally home from the hospital. Ran into a lot of problems. 1 hour surgery lasted 6 hours. I made it and getting stronger every day. I am staying at Marty's house, until I feel better.
So good to hear from you. We were all a bit worried. You take it easy Lori so you can heal fast.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:52 AM

Lori so good to hear you are out of the hospital. May you have a speedy recovery! Get the rest that you need.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:04 AM

Glad to hear you are doing well and recovering Lori! Get plenty of rest and take care
Old 10-31-2013, 04:17 AM

Lori glad to hear you are doing fine from your surgery. I didn't have any complications with mine, but it sure does hurt to walk on my leg. For 2 days no problems when I got on my leg ut now its pretty painful. Bandages come off today so maybe that will help some. Sure hope so. Been staying on the couch day and night, been doing my leg exercises that they wanted me to start, when the bandages come off have to start even more exercises.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:28 AM

Get well fast Lori. Is there anyone that can take over for you to start the swap for November? I purchased/ made some fall/Thanksgiving themed items and hate to think we won't have a swap this month. I'd offer, but I'm not sure I'd know how to run a swap of this magnitude. Please let us know if we can do something to help.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:45 AM

get word out fast to the regulars, send pms to everyone else and get people to signup fast today is the 31th. Chop chop let's get this group going ( you hear that turn to see me walk away like Tim Conway with my walker lol) Get everone to send in their info today.