Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   " Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%22-falling-leaves-climbing-vines-side-dots-%22-oct-2011-10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-t157816.html)

sustraley 10-18-2011 03:11 PM

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have wonderful memories though. Take care.

Yosamitesa 10-20-2011 06:47 AM

Talked to her last night. She is doing alright! Through all of this she is supplementing quilting retail therapy. She should be back in the swapping game at the end of the week or the beginning of next week. Thank you everyone for being patient and understanding with her through this difficult time. :) Hugs and quilting sister love!

Momma_K 10-20-2011 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Talked to her last night. She is doing alright! Through all of this she is supplementing quilting retail therapy. She should be back in the swapping game at the end of the week or the beginning of next week. Thank you everyone for being patient and understanding with her through this difficult time. :) Hugs and quilting sister love!

Thanks for keeping us updated Yosamitesa, tell her to take all the time she needs. This was obviously hard on her, tell her we love her and thinking of her....Take care of yourself too girl!! :-D

grandme26 10-20-2011 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa

Thanks for keeping us updated Yosamitesa, tell her to take all the time she needs. This was obviously hard on her, tell her we love her and thinking of her....Take care of yourself too girl!! :-D

:-) :thumbup: :D

luvTooQuilt 10-20-2011 06:27 PM

Howdy everyone!!

Thank you for all your well wishes... Tia Clara was laid to rest and is now another angel to watch over us..

Thank you Yosamitesa for holding down the QB swap, mucho appreciated!! More than you will ever know.. Thx..

I just got into town and Ill be going to the po box in the am.. Im sure Ill have 2-3 mail totes to take home.. So by noon I should have them posted as rec'd... Thank you so much for your patience and understanding thru this difficult time... And now back to swapping !!

I was able to hit a few quilt shops to make me feel better.. Ill post pics of my goodies I found along the way...

Love you guys !!! and missed you all.. :-D

SheriR 10-20-2011 08:26 PM

Welcome home sweet girl. You were missed!

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Howdy everyone!!

Thank you for all your well wishes... Tia Clara was laid to rest and is now another angel to watch over us..

Thank you Yosamitesa for holding down the QB swap, mucho appreciated!! More than you will ever know.. Thx..

I just got into town and Ill be going to the po box in the am.. Im sure Ill have 2-3 mail totes to take home.. So by noon I should have them posted as rec'd... Thank you so much for your patience and understanding thru this difficult time... And now back to swapping !!

I was able to hit a few quilt shops to make me feel better.. Ill post pics of my goodies I found along the way...

Love you guys !!! and missed you all.. :-D

Yosamitesa 10-21-2011 04:40 AM

Welcome home honey!!! Anytime! Now go get all those packages and get your hostess gifts!!!

Momma_K 10-21-2011 06:27 AM

Welcome back home Linda, we've sure missed you girl!!

sapdoggie 10-21-2011 07:08 AM

Glad you are back :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Take your time with the packages and hold them extra tight to feel all of our hugs to you :!: :!: :!:

lauriejo 10-21-2011 09:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Glad to "see" you luv.