Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   " Falling Leaves and Climbing Vines - with a side of dots ! " - Oct 2011 -10 1/2" layer cake Swap.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%22-falling-leaves-climbing-vines-side-dots-%22-oct-2011-10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-t157816.html)

sharon b 10-31-2011 02:27 PM

I went and looked believe it or not IU doesn't have cotton fabric on a white background :thumbdown: Will keep looking for you though :wink:

I had the creeping crud - lasted about 2 weeks but mostly gone now :thumbup:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by SheriR

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa

Oooh ya!!!!!! Question is.... Do I keep mrs.sherbets or send them to her...... Muauahahaha......

KEEP 'EM!!! :D

LOL You know she'd get us all back by only buying orange fabric or something like that! WAIT......she already did that!

Yes, Mrs Sherbert sent in a lot of 'sherbert'... but.... they were very pretty Sherbert....

Just think tho, you can thumb thru hers and pick out the ones you want and give her the rest !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: she will never know the difference.. lol..

Im definitely on Santas naughty list so Hubby has a lot of presents to make up for Santa lack there of!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Youdsaid it - You are on the naughty list
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:08 PM

ARE YOU MAILING TODAY?!?!? HUH? HUH?? HUH??? I'm like a kid waiting for the darn candy store to open!!!

WELL WHERE ARE THE PACKAGES -HU-HUH-HUH :?: :?: :?: :?:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:09 PM

ARE YOU MAILING TODAY?!?!? HUH? HUH?? HUH??? I'm like a kid waiting for the darn candy store to open!!!

She's waiting for me to get hOme. I'll be there tOmorrow :-) lolol

How is the trip going :?: :?: :?: Are you finding some goodies to share :?: :?: :?:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace

Oooh ya!!!!!! Question is.... Do I keep mrs.sherbets or send them to her...... Muauahahaha......

Share them with the rest of us and we'll get you on Santa's NICE list.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:11 PM

Hope you feel better soon Momma-K
:wink: :wink: :wink:

sapdoggie 10-31-2011 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace

Share them with the rest of us and we'll get you on Santa's NICE list.

I DO need to get on the nice list.......

LOL...but being naughty is so much more fun!!! You know you are on my nice list. :)

Am I on your nice list :?: :?: :?: :?:

SheriR 10-31-2011 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

How is the trip going :?: :?: :?: Are you finding some goodies to share :?: :?: :?:

I had shopping lists for Luv and Mitesa's swaps for ALL of next year!!! I really got some fun stuff :) Now we're driving home and every city we go through I search Quilt Shops. Hubby won't stop :( lol Don't worry we're driving all day tomorrow :D

Momma_K 10-31-2011 05:13 PM

Hope you feel better soon Momma-K
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks you guys, I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. :lol:

marybrace 11-01-2011 04:51 AM

I had shopping lists for Luv and Mitesa's swaps for ALL of next year!!! I really got some fun stuff :) Now we're driving home and every city we go through I search Quilt Shops. Hubby won't stop :( lol Don't worry we're driving all day tomorrow :D

Now you are a Personal Shopper...I didn't get the message...