Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **********International RR3 Group 14 "Traveling Quilts"********** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ainternational-rr3-group-14-%22traveling-quilts%22%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-t59910.html)

Leota 10-05-2010 05:24 PM

Cdcatlovers- your lovely little center has chosen the most lovely border...will have it put together later this evening and I will post pictures :D

Lori L 10-07-2010 08:26 AM

I've got my santa blocks out of the way, my daughter's quilt top together and I just need to add the borders and figure out the backing. My daughters quilt is my project which I can only work on for brief periods of time before I start seeing double and develop a migraine :) I've been making myself feel better by staring at Candlequilter's center hanging on my workboard. Amazing how peaceful it makes me feel within minutes! I showed it to my daughter and explained to her "this is a relaxing/serene quilt.....your's is not" LOL. I've got the fabric picked out and I'm ready to add my border to Sherryl's beauty! Can't wait to start working!

Leota 10-11-2010 09:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
cdcatlovers I completed the border on your center. Here it is... I hope you like it as much as I do :D

cdcatlovers center with first round
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101245[/ATTACH]

abonda 10-12-2010 09:48 AM

Just dropped in from Group 5, Leota! That is beautiful! I love the corners!! Andrea

Leota 10-12-2010 10:21 AM

Thank you Andrea...I'm surprised that no one from this group has been in for several days.... I'm looking at least twice a day to see what everyone has posted in all the groups. I love gleaning ideas from the other groups as well as drooling on the gorgeous work.

Leota 10-12-2010 12:15 PM

Purplesharon,
Is my dahlia playing nice at your house? I'm anxiously waiting to see her first border.

sandpat 10-12-2010 05:22 PM

Ooohhh pretty! I need to find the time to look through all these threads...beautiful addition to that one Leota!

Leota 10-12-2010 06:02 PM

Thank you patty...
I have a lot of big shoes to follow and high expectations....

cdcatlovers 10-13-2010 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Leota
cdcatlovers I completed the border on your center. Here it is... I hope you like it as much as I do :D

I love the colors and the corners look cool.
Thanks for taking care of my center,
Jessica

Lori L 10-14-2010 01:56 PM

Leota.....beautiful job! I love the colors you chose and the border is perfect for the center. How's everyone else making out with their centers. We really have been quiet recently. I've been out of work with the shingles.....ouch, ouch and ouch and with some of the meds I'm taking I've been to scared to try to work on Candlequilter's center but I'm having the time of my life talking to her. Better living through pain medication :) We talk, we argue and now we've compromised. LOL I'm feeling better and I should have the border completed within the next few days and I'll post pics.