Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up-we-full%2A%2A%2A-black-white-affair-twist-grey-%22-september-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t148905.html)

SheriR 09-09-2011 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
October - 10-1/2" squares -- Leaves & Vines with a twist of Dots

November - 10-1/2" squares -- Holiday fabric

December - NONE

January 2012 - 10-1/2" squares -- Stashbusters

Can I look dumb and ask what is the Stashbusters swap?

luvTooQuilt 09-09-2011 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
October - 10-1/2" squares -- Leaves & Vines with a twist of Dots

November - 10-1/2" squares -- Holiday fabric

December - NONE

January 2012 - 10-1/2" squares -- Stashbusters

Can I look dumb and ask what is the Stashbusters swap?

Stashbusters is ANYTHING from your stash that you might have outgrown, lost interest, or tastes have changed that you would like to pass on to other members ( 100% unwashed cotton- no flannel, no homespun, no holiday) It will always be EVERY JAN as it avoids anyone from buying fabric after the holidays.. Most people are spent after the holidays and this is just a nice way to keep the swap going and thin out our stash of older fabs..

hmmmm, i may have an idea for a swap- HOLIDAY ALL YEAR LONG !! any holiday fabric for ANY holidays throughout the year..

sapdoggie 09-10-2011 04:03 AM

hmmmm, i may have an idea for a swap- HOLIDAY ALL YEAR LONG !! any holiday fabric for ANY holidays throughout the year..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SheriR 09-10-2011 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

That could be the January twist lol

Alinano 09-10-2011 05:40 AM

My 4 sets are in the mail yesterday. Trying to find some good patterns to use all the beautiful fabrics I have been getting through these swaps. :) Any suggestions?

sapdoggie 09-10-2011 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

That could be the January twist lol

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

neayact 09-10-2011 12:06 PM

I just need to get a stamp and my fabric will be on the mail!

neayact 09-10-2011 12:07 PM

Does that mean fabric with leaves and vines?

SheriR 09-10-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by neayact
Does that mean fabric with leaves and vines?

Yes....NO FLowers :) just leaves and vines or just leaves or just vines :D

grandme26 09-10-2011 05:03 PM

Today was a mess-up day. Had all blocks cut and putting them in their bags and surprise, I had miss read the ruler and cut 2 to short! No more of that fabric so ran out and picked up more. Will cut tomorrow and have in the mail Monday morning. I will be more carefull this time.