Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up-we-full%2A%2A%2A-black-white-affair-twist-grey-%22-september-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t148905.html)

luvTooQuilt 09-06-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Man oh Man :-o :-o :-o :-o

My rotary cutter and ruler had issues this morning. :!: :!: :!:

Now I have to recut two sets that didn't line up :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Awe that stinks.. (or did you fart?) :shock:

sapdoggie 09-06-2011 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Man oh Man :-o :-o :-o :-o

My rotary cutter and ruler had issues this morning. :!: :!: :!:

Now I have to recut two sets that didn't line up :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Awe that stinks.. (or did you fart?) :shock:

Not me - I am a lady you know
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

deranged_damsel 09-07-2011 06:01 AM

you GOOFED??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

mine is incorrect, 3 sets 0 twist ;)

grandme26 09-07-2011 09:26 AM

Count is correct

SheriR 09-07-2011 12:08 PM

Officially mailed swaps 6x~+3 soooo excited!!!!

luvTooQuilt 09-07-2011 08:53 PM

Nothing in todays mail.. :thumbdown:

deranged_damsel 09-08-2011 06:06 AM

mailed out my package yesterday!!! and ALMOST forgot return postage :oops: wouldnt THAT have been a nice gift for the Hostess ;)
I need to know!!! HOW it is even possible to fit more than three sets in one envelope?????? :shock:

luvTooQuilt 09-08-2011 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel
mailed out my package yesterday!!! and ALMOST forgot return postage :oops: wouldnt THAT have been a nice gift for the Hostess ;)
I need to know!!! HOW it is even possible to fit more than three sets in one envelope?????? :shock:

hee hee. Ive been doin this A LONG TIME.. I can squish 6 sets plus 3 twist in an envelope!! Right everyone??? I may use a whole roll of tape doing it but it is possible.. lol..

sapdoggie 09-08-2011 06:19 PM

hee hee. Ive been doin this A LONG TIME.. I can squish 6 sets plus 3 twist in an envelope!! Right everyone??? I may use a whole roll of tape doing it but it is possible.. lol..

Right on - that is why they call it a squishy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

katvert 09-08-2011 07:32 PM

She is good... I tried... even with the Legal ones... but I gave up and sent mine in a Tyvek. I don't have the patience