Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up-we-full%2A%2A%2A-black-white-affair-twist-grey-%22-september-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t148905.html)

neayact 09-17-2011 03:33 PM

Great idea

grandme26 09-19-2011 06:25 AM

Trying to catch up. Gone for almost a week and unable to get a connection with laptop. SIL does not have a computer.

sapdoggie 09-20-2011 08:01 AM

What's up - any swapping being done at your house :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Yosamitesa 09-20-2011 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
What's up - any swapping being done at your house :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

LOL!!! HA HA HA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sapdoggie 09-20-2011 06:47 PM

Oh fearless leader - what's up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sharon b 09-20-2011 07:20 PM

She loved the fabric so much she ran off with it :wink: LOL

Oh wait she was waiting for the November one when all the Santa stuff showed up :shock:

:lol:

sapdoggie 09-20-2011 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
She loved the fabric so much she ran off with it :wink: LOL

Oh wait she was waiting for the November one when all the Santa stuff showed up :shock:

:lol:

Do we need to send a security guard for the post off ice and the house???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

luvTooQuilt 09-20-2011 08:12 PM

Hey now-No pickin on your Hostess!!!! ( or IM gonna send ya crap fabric!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Im takin time for me ( if that what you call it- cleaning house, canning Jams & jellies, clearing out closets -cuz I NEED MORE ROOM!)

I had to wait for aaaaaaaaaaall the swaps to come in, plus Im cutting a few sets for some of you guys too... Geez, cant a gal get a break around here.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are ya'll lost without me harassing ya'll ???? Oh yea, I haaaaaaaad to do the shop hop Friday and Saturday..

luvTooQuilt 09-20-2011 08:16 PM

so what I miss??

SheriR 09-20-2011 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Hey now-No pickin on your Hostess!!!! ( or IM gonna send ya crap fabric!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Im takin time for me ( if that what you call it- cleaning house, canning Jams & jellies, clearing out closets -cuz I NEED MORE ROOM!)

I had to wait for aaaaaaaaaaall the swaps to come in, plus Im cutting a few sets for some of you guys too... Geez, cant a gal get a break around here.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are ya'll lost without me harassing ya'll ???? Oh yea, I haaaaaaaad to do the shop hop Friday and Saturday..

LOL

Do people send crap fabric????