Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up-we-full%2A%2A%2A-black-white-affair-twist-grey-%22-september-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t148905.html)

sapdoggie 09-04-2011 08:27 PM

OK it is WAY TOO QUIET ....

Guess I had best give you something to think about :evil: :evil:

Copied this from a status post on Facebook...

"Me? Behave? Seriously... As a child I saw Tarzan strolling naked. Cinderella arrived home after midnight. Pinocchio told lies. Aladdin was a thief. Batman drove over 200 miles an hour. Snow White lived in a house with 7 men. Popeye smoked a pipe and had many tattoos, and in later years, Pac-Man ran with digital music eating pills that enhanced his performance. The fault is not mine!"

Now you know Why I am a REBEL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend. :!: :!: :!:

Yosamitesa 09-05-2011 12:48 AM

Lol. Too funny. Needed a laugh at 3:30 am with a sick peanut running fever and throwing up everywhere. Been up since 2:20am. He is finally drinking Pedialyte.

sapdoggie 09-05-2011 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Lol. Too funny. Needed a laugh at 3:30 am with a sick peanut running fever and throwing up everywhere. Been up since 2:20am. He is finally drinking Pedialyte.

Sorry about the little one. DD and I have been playing pass the kid from lap to lap tonight.
He is all congested and wants to sleep, but the cough keeps him and us up.

Looks like there will be at lest three adults who need naps today :wink: :wink: :wink:

sunrise450 09-05-2011 07:59 AM

Sorry to hear of your sick babies. Been there done that, I feel for you.
Hope everyone is having a great labor day!
Phyllis

grandme26 09-05-2011 10:59 AM

Sorry that the babies are sick. I vaguely remember that. My baby is 40 and I am going over there this afternoon for a birthday party for his son, my 6 yr old grandson, his 6th birthday will be tomorrow.

luvTooQuilt 09-05-2011 08:20 PM

OKIE DOKIE- You can begin to mail.. My vacation weekend is over and its time to get back to swappin!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

luvTooQuilt 09-06-2011 08:25 AM

Everyone's count on PAGE ONE CORRECT??

Let me know so I can put a smile face next to it.. My email counts got crossed, some upped their counts and well lets just say.. I GOOFED.. So please post here if yours are A OK. if not shoot me a PM..

Yosamitesa 09-06-2011 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Let me know so I can put a smile face next to it.. My email counts got crossed, some upped their counts and well lets just say.. I GOOFED.. So please post here if yours are A OK. if not shoot me a PM..

All good for me...now give me a smiley face!!! ;) :thumbup:

pennijanine 09-06-2011 08:47 AM

Good for me... :lol: :lol:

marybrace 09-06-2011 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

My count is O.K.