Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up-we-full%2A%2A%2A-black-white-affair-twist-grey-%22-september-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t148905.html)

sapdoggie 09-01-2011 01:22 PM

Me too- Me too :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now- how can I make this interesting this month :?: :?: :?:

I do have a reputation to keep :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rebel is thinking .......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mrs.sherbert 09-01-2011 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

WE ARE FULL- WE HAVE MAX SETS....

Everyone should have rec'd a PM with the hostess mailing info.. if not Pm me.. ( for those who just signed up- im sending them soon )

Please hold off on mailing for delivery over the holiday weekend.. Id like to enjoy the holiday please.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Happy Quilting everyone.. !!!

Well poo :-( :-( :-( :-(

Had to work and didn't get home soon enough to sign up after buying the fabric.

So, Rebel # 1 will have to wait for the October list.

But don't think I won't keep harassing you and watching :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: who's gonna watch my back !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: gonna sleep with one eye open I think..

Oh then you HAVE to sign up for the October swap! I can't wait. I think she should start it early! lol

And... are Rolo's really your fav! They are MY FAV!!! Ever since I was little. A friend even made made me a Rolo Cheesecake for my birthday one year!

luvTooQuilt 09-01-2011 09:43 PM

Yup!! I love rollo's!!! Hard to find them here in the baggies.. So when I do find them I buy in bulk!!! Lol I love milk chocolate and caramel so next in line is the 100 grand!! Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm!! But in all honesty I'm not too picky, I'm a professional junk food junkie!!!

Originally Posted by mrs.sherbert

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

WE ARE FULL- WE HAVE MAX SETS....

Everyone should have rec'd a PM with the hostess mailing info.. if not Pm me.. ( for those who just signed up- im sending them soon )

Please hold off on mailing for delivery over the holiday weekend.. Id like to enjoy the holiday please.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Happy Quilting everyone.. !!!

Well poo :-( :-( :-( :-(

Had to work and didn't get home soon enough to sign up after buying the fabric.

So, Rebel # 1 will have to wait for the October list.

But don't think I won't keep harassing you and watching :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: who's gonna watch my back !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: gonna sleep with one eye open I think..

Oh then you HAVE to sign up for the October swap! I can't wait. I think she should start it early! lol

And... are Rolo's really your fav! They are MY FAV!!! Ever since I was little. A friend even made made me a Rolo Cheesecake for my birthday one year!

Yosamitesa 09-02-2011 03:57 AM

Happy happy birthday!!!!

sapdoggie 09-02-2011 04:30 AM

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Hostess with he Mostest

Happy Birthday to you

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Have a great today and many greater tomorrows :) :) :) :)

luvTooQuilt 09-02-2011 05:52 AM

THANK YOU 'mitesa & rebel!!!!

So far a pretty excellent birthday !!!

sapdoggie 09-02-2011 06:09 AM

THANK YOU 'mitesa & rebel!!!!

So far a pretty excellent birthday !!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Yosamitesa 09-02-2011 06:15 AM

:thumbup: :thumbup: ;-) ;) ;-) ;)

SheriR 09-02-2011 06:24 AM

SOooo....I'm fixin to send my swaps. Jess and I got them all ready last night and my hubby INSISTS I put them in a box.. The envelopes are already bursting.... I don't know how you girls fit the stuff in. It can't possibly be the extra stuff I put in the BAGGIES.......

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Momma_K 09-02-2011 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV!!!!