Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **closed for sign up**. “Hear the roar of the Civil War….. With a side of TOT’s !!!!!!" June 2011- 10 1/2" layer cake Swap..Registration closed*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Aclosed-sign-up%2A%2A-%93hear-roar-civil-war%85-side-tot%92s-%22-june-2011-10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-registration-closed%2A%2A%2A-t127542.html)

KarenR 06-04-2011 07:08 PM

My material came today.
Civil war homefront and
Moda Wiscasset (Moda said this is a civil war inspired)

I love both of these - I can't wait to do the swap. Maybe I will have to use these with the twister tool I bought.

luvTooQuilt 06-06-2011 09:18 AM

I am still with grandmother.. Its one x-ray after cat scan after test..... She is having internal issues... shes been in here longer than the doctors anticipated.. so waiting on the cat scan now..

Yosamitesa 06-07-2011 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I am still with grandmother.. Its one x-ray after cat scan after test..... She is having internal issues... shes been in here longer than the doctors anticipated.. so waiting on the cat scan now..

Hugs and prayers!!! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!

jtapp9 06-07-2011 11:20 AM

Prayers for grandma going up!

katvert 06-07-2011 04:27 PM

Hope everything is going well with grandma.

quick question - should we hold off on mailing until we hear you are home. (mine are all cut and packaged and will be mailed as soon as I have the go ahead.)

grumpy90650 06-07-2011 05:14 PM

luv...my prayers are with you and grandma.......hugs...gina

Veronica 06-08-2011 05:39 PM

I hope everything will work out for you grandma. Hugs.

luvTooQuilt 06-08-2011 09:35 PM

I am home I am home I am home!!!!!!

Whew... Been a long two weeks.. And boy did I miss my bed!!! I'm sooooooo happy to be home. And....... My parents arrived today too!! They came to visit!! Oh happy days!! I got to see my lil munchkin!!! she's home finally too!!

And now back to normalcy... If that's even a word... Lol.

Grandmother was given a clean slate.. She just needed to get her strength back. Thanks for the well wishes ... You guys are the best!!

Yosamitesa 06-09-2011 05:48 AM

I am home I am home I am home!!!!!!

Whew... Been a long two weeks.. And boy did I miss my bed!!! I'm sooooooo happy to be home. And....... My parents arrived today too!! They came to visit!! Oh happy days!! I got to see my lil munchkin!!! she's home finally too!!

And now back to normalcy... If that's even a word... Lol.

Grandmother was given a clean slate.. She just needed to get her strength back. Thanks for the well wishes ... You guys are the best!!

WELCOME HOME!!!

Veronica 06-09-2011 06:46 AM

I'm so happy you grandmother is OK.
Nothing scarier than a love-one who is sick and not knowing what is going to happen.