Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

seymoore 12-29-2010 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by roda
I thought they are 5 petals with a little heart shape edge on the petals.

Here is a photo, if I can get it to work. LOL :-)

5 petals, yellow center - it's so precious!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]149540[/ATTACH]

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-29-2010 12:42 PM

Those are Adorable, Looked them up last night, didn't notice any thing other than blue color, I just put a 5 petal artifical flower and expanded and printed will adjust, because are different, But I think it will work!! Will try when it's time :)

roda 12-29-2010 01:02 PM

I took and just enlarged this picture and thinking about applique it in different shades of blue maybe, possiblable, gosh who knows. Guess I need to finnish my own and quit thinking about everyone elses right now

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-29-2010 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by roda
I took and just enlarged this picture and thinking about applique it in different shades of blue maybe, possiblable, gosh who knows. Guess I need to finnish my own and quit thinking about everyone elses right now

Good to look ahead :) get the creative part of your head started :) , you know, one day will wake up with the anwser:)

Ann L 12-29-2010 03:37 PM

Love the flowers. at least now I have a real idea of what they look like. Just about have my row done and hope to post a picture once I finish.

seymoore 12-29-2010 07:34 PM

I never thought about enlarging the photo! Great idea! It will be easier to get a template from. And oh, I don't expect all of you to do this flower on my RR - I was just looking for a template so I can do my rows that way. However, if some of you did also do the flower for my RR - that would be awesome! Anxious to get started! Can't wait to see what everyone else's is going to look like too!

Ann L 12-30-2010 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay I think I have my row completed. I couldn't find a 12 inch bear paw block so I altered the one I had. I am thinking I need to add something t divide the bear paws on the red block. It might be a little off here and there but it is pretty much the correct size I hope none of you are the quilt police, if you are I will be in trouble. Just a reminder that I am a recreational quilter so it is far from perfect. As you might be able to see my iron ate one of bear's paws so I have a lame bear now, but that is okay with me. Can't wait to see others.hope the pictures comes out.

seymoore 12-30-2010 05:02 PM

Ann, your row is beautiful! That would look so good added to my row, with the Alaska theme. LOL. Seriously, I love it - looking forward to the final project! This is going to be fun!

Ann L 12-30-2010 05:07 PM

Yes I was thinking the same thing. Anything to do with nature, outdoors goes for mine. I am excited about this myself. Should be fun.

Ann L 01-01-2011 05:50 AM

Happy New year to everyone. I have been working this weekend and the days aren't all that busy so I have been able to do a little research for each of your quilt rows. I have come up with some great ideas, now I just need to wait and see what has been done to them by the time I get them.