Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   1.5" square swap - sign-up closes November 15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/1-5%22-square-swap-sign-up-closes-november-15-a-t65355.html)

Missi 12-02-2010 02:32 PM

Wanted to update you all! I am waiting for a squishy from Canada. It is being very slow in getting here. You would think it would want to come to warmer weather. I hope it will be here tomorrow. As soon as I get it I will swap everything out. If I doesn't come tomorrow I suppose I could get out of bed and out of the house in time to hit the post office Saturday morning. You don't know how special you are for that :) I will keep you updated!!!!!!!

Twisted Quilter 12-02-2010 03:16 PM

Thanks for the update Missi. :thumbup:

pattis47 12-02-2010 03:37 PM

Thanks for the update. :lol: The excitement is wearing off. :( The waiting is taking it toll. :cry: I'm such a "Do It Now" person, :idea: guess I should only sign up for quick turn around swaps. Maybe when I get my package in the mail :idea: the excitement level will rise again. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Missi
Wanted to update you all! I am waiting for a squishy from Canada. It is being very slow in getting here. You would think it would want to come to warmer weather. I hope it will be here tomorrow. As soon as I get it I will swap everything out. If I doesn't come tomorrow I suppose I could get out of bed and out of the house in time to hit the post office Saturday morning. You don't know how special you are for that :) I will keep you updated!!!!!!!

mrspete 12-02-2010 04:32 PM

Thank you for the Up Date, Missi. Been wondering. I know this season gets everyone so busy. So, don't stress yourself and stay well.

Blessings,
Ruth

montanablu 12-02-2010 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Thanks for the update. :lol: The excitement is wearing off. :( The waiting is taking it toll. :cry: I'm such a "Do It Now" person, :idea: guess I should only sign up for quick turn around swaps. Maybe when I get my package in the mail :idea: the excitement level will rise again. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Missi

Patti, I know what you mean! I almost forgot that I'm in this swap! Seems like it's been forever, but then time goes by so fast these days that anything could be happening & I'd probably miss it! :roll: :lol:
Just think how fun it will be to get that squishy!! Sort, sew, sort, sew!! :thumbup: Now THAT's what I'm talking 'bout y'all! :!: :thumbup:

seymoore 12-02-2010 08:13 PM

YES! Montanablu - sort, sew, sort, sew! Can't wait. Thanks for the update Missi.

Cre8tvlwyr 12-03-2010 07:59 PM

I for one dont mind it taking a while :wink: if it came too soon, I'd want to start doing something with all those squares :roll: and I have oh so many things in my UFO stack [ssssss] already :shock:

booklady 12-04-2010 08:09 AM

The package will just be a great holiday gift to receive in the mail whenever it comes!

Thanks Missi for doing the swap!

Evie 12-04-2010 11:02 AM

Missi, please don't rush. It'll get here whenever and be most welcome. So many holiday things going on I probably won't have time to do anything with it except ooh-and-aah over the nice surprises. Thanks for doing this. Hope we get to do it again.

plainjane 12-04-2010 11:20 AM

Thanks for all you do! I will be happy with a squishy when ever it arrives! Good things come to those who wait - that sounds like something from a commercial?!?!?!? ...can't remember...maybe that's why waiting is no big deal for me...can't remember :) :) :)