Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   1.5" square swap - sign-up closes November 15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/1-5%22-square-swap-sign-up-closes-november-15-a-t65355.html)

pattis47 12-16-2010 05:19 PM

Yes, I am aware of that technique. Just went brain dead when I was reading your tute. All I could think of was Easy BLocks.....thanks

Originally Posted by oksewglad
EB meaning Eleanor Burns. Like in a 9P Sew pairs of each row keeping the threads connected as you sew the three pairs. Snip the threads or use a leader/ender. Then sew the third square onto each of the three rows keeping the threads connected. Then when you go to sew the rows together they are all connected and ready to sew. Is that clear?

booklady 12-18-2010 10:36 AM

Just received my envelope in the mail! Thanks to
Ruacajun2
turtlerouge
Missi
dkn35
QuiltingHere
Star
SuzanneTX
MMonohon
DHendrix
LSlaton
Quilter Day-by-Day
Cre8tvlwyr
CGangle
Bstock
skyQueen30094

I'm thinking of a layout and will really work on this after all the holidays and family have come and gone. Have a great Christmas season!

STAR 12-18-2010 07:17 PM

got mine and I have to say I LOVE them all. and there were a couple that were really cute in the packaging!!

SewExtremeSeams 12-19-2010 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
got mine and I have to say I LOVE them all. and there were a couple that were really cute in the packaging!!

I bet one of those was Moonrise! :-D

pattis47 12-19-2010 12:14 PM

Sew Extreme;
Is she checking her ballet pose or something else......?

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by STAR

I bet one of those was Moonrise! :-D

SewExtremeSeams 12-19-2010 01:07 PM

[quote=pattis47]Sew Extreme;

Yes, Ruby Ann is checking her plie. She just turned 3 and just started taking ballet lessons about 3 weeks ago. Ruby is very serious about ballet!

She is in heaven... :-D

pattis47 12-19-2010 02:47 PM

I was pretty sure she was checking her feet position for plie, but thought maybe she was checking for a leak.....

[quote=SewExtreme]

Originally Posted by pattis47
Sew Extreme;

Yes, Ruby Ann is checking her plie. She just turned 3 and just started taking ballet lessons about 3 weeks ago. Ruby is very serious about ballet!

STAR 12-19-2010 03:02 PM

LOL!!!!

STAR 12-19-2010 03:03 PM

moonrise and sewcornies packaging was so cute!

DH wondered if moonrise bought them that way.

SewExtremeSeams 12-19-2010 04:07 PM

[quote=pattis47]I was pretty sure she was checking her feet position for plie, but thought maybe she was checking for a leak.....

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by pattis47
Sew Extreme;

LOL, no, Ruby is potty trained. However, I can see where one might think that. She also makes a cute 'angel'. I have another photo I will put in of her in her angel costume. She is Grandma's little pride and joy!