Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5” “CANDY” swap!!! Oh Sew Sweet! ***Closes October 15, 2012*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5%94-%93candy%94-swap-oh-sew-sweet-%2A%2A%2Acloses-october-15-2012%2A%2A%2A-t198535.html)

SheriR 09-01-2012 08:37 PM

Oh I have the best "Candy" swappers!!!!

carrot 09-02-2012 06:57 AM

You are too funny !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5483943)
Mine is on it's way... with maybe a few surprises... well at least for me! I posted the whole frantic story on the Diamond thread... but I am excited about the swap. my husband does not understand me, I told him I was in the candy swap, he wanted some of the candy! being the meanie that I am I told him I don't share this kind of candy! I am keeping him in suspense for a little while before I share the whole story!

Jannie 09-02-2012 10:14 AM

I got cutting and just couldn't stop myself. So want to submit 14 candy bags if that is ok. This is so addictive!

carrot 09-03-2012 02:36 PM

I'm done !!! :thumbup: Everything is in its baggie and all the baggies are in a larger one. Packaged and ready to send.............just have to get to the post office. Maybe thursday. ............................Now the lllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggg wait until all my candy comes back to me;)

luvTooQuilt 09-03-2012 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5488907)
I'm done !!! :thumbup: Everything is in its baggie and all the baggies are in a larger one. Packaged and ready to send.............just have to get to the post office. Maybe thursday. ............................Now the lllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggg wait until all my candy comes back to me;)

Well if we all get them to her sooner we can beg her to get them mailed back sooner... *** HINT HINT HINT ***

I was cutting batiks last night with my GO.. And wouldnt you know it the dang die is defective.. Grrrrrr....
THEN, as a pain as it was I cut out 16 batik sets instead of the MAX 5 !!!! Ugh.. I should of went to bed...

Tomorrow Ill try and get the new die....

Happy Quilting..

carrot 09-03-2012 04:00 PM

luvTooQuilt..........maybe - hopefully - there will be another batik swap and you will be all set !!!!!!!!

SheriR 09-03-2012 06:18 PM

I wanted to do a just batik swap but worried not so many could do that type of swap. Sooooo we get our "Batil Twist". Luv, you can always send batiks as your main AND your twist :D

Jannie 09-04-2012 10:44 AM

I just got back from the post office and they are on their way. The gal said you should have them by Thursday. Now I just need to be patient until the time to find them in my mail box.

Twisted Quilter 09-05-2012 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 5489062)
Well if we all get them to her sooner we can beg her to get them mailed back sooner... *** HINT HINT HINT ***

I was going to take my time cutting and send them in the last week. Guess I'd better put a fire under it! :thumbup:

carrot 09-05-2012 02:54 PM

My cotton candy and peppermint twists went into the mail this morning !!!! Hope they arrive safetly. Sheri I will pm you the tracking #. Good luck everyone on your cutting. I did too many at once and now have a twing under my right shoulder blade. I think I will go out on the kayak and try and to stretch it out (=
Now the wait begins .........................:p