Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

aquiltymama 01-14-2014 08:06 AM

YAY!! I can't believe I won. Thank you!

Also, just a quick update... my son's surgery went so much better than we expected, and his recovery is going a lot smoother than we thought. He's still a little sore, but still not as bad as we thought. And, he's actually excited to have a "magic button" he can be fed through when he doesn't feel like eating or drinking. Hopefully, we'll get some good weight on this kid once his site heals (which will increase his life expectancy, which we are grateful for.) Thank you again for all your support. :)

JNCT14 01-14-2014 07:00 PM

Erin so glad for you and your family! Also received candy from Lstew. I am getting ready to sort...

JNCT14 01-16-2014 10:26 AM

Thanks a 'dot' for the candies SheriR! :) btw Fraew took her candies seriously! (Giggle). Question for you all - how do you sort your candies for use? So far I have been doing lights and darks in the same color famly for a quilt top I am doing. Is there another way?

Mamaskeeto 01-16-2014 01:41 PM

It's my big day and I've been playing with my candies. Still looking for a few envelopes. I've received candies from the following:

marybrace
jarenie - thanks also for the great pattern
sustraley
abdconultant
wanda Lou
carrot
nls
sewmany
fraew
mitcham Thanks also for the paper piece goodies.
lisa wanna b quilter
goldendog55
Sew4nin
lstew2212
nurse bonnie
JNCT14 - thanks for the template and pattern
Darlene

Seeing quiltingdragon tonight at guild for the swap of candies.

Thanks all for the great candies

ahwu 01-16-2014 05:25 PM

mamaskeeto,
Happy Birthday. So sorry, you candies still with me. Promise I will get to the post office tomorrow.I thought I still have a few more days.

SheriR 01-16-2014 07:26 PM

OOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You should receive "candy" from me any day!

Jannie 01-17-2014 10:09 AM

Hope all the January B'day gals are having a good month enjoying all their candies. Sorry Darcene the month got away from me again so you should be getting your candies any day now & Sheri hopefully yours will be on time. They both went out earlier this week.

Honchey 01-17-2014 12:20 PM

I, also, have to join those that have just sent their candies..Sorry Birthday Girls...

Mamaskeeto 01-18-2014 06:30 AM

The fun continued on Friday when I received candies from
doggie dodge
jannie - thanks also for the great fat quarter
gandee1
SheriR

Thanks bunches ladies

Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto (Post 6516480)
It's my big day and I've been playing with my candies. Still looking for a few envelopes. I've received candies from the following:

marybrace
jarenie - thanks also for the great pattern
sustraley
abdconultant
wanda Lou
carrot
nls
sewmany
fraew
mitcham Thanks also for the paper piece goodies.
lisa wanna b quilter
goldendog55
Sew4nin
lstew2212
nurse bonnie
JNCT14 - thanks for the template and pattern
Darlene

Seeing quiltingdragon tonight at guild for the swap of candies.

Thanks all for the great candies

Darcene 01-18-2014 08:25 AM

It's the middle of January and I have already received a package from Wanda...I am telling myself that I have enough willpower to wait for my February birth date, but it is so tempting....maybe just a peek....no, no,no I will wait, I will, I will, I will....:)