Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge: Feb 1 - Feb 14th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-feb-1-feb-14th-t95069.html)

cjomomma 01-29-2011 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
i can't wait to see your photos.

Don't you want to join us?

Sadiemae 01-29-2011 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

I read through last years posts a couple of weeks ago. I don't have anything that ugly!

cjomomma 01-29-2011 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Sorry - I have nothing to contribute this time. Not sure if I that is sad or wonderful. lol

Don't you have an ugly paisley somewhere? LOL!

jaciqltznok 01-29-2011 08:46 PM

I read through last years posts a couple of weeks ago. I don't have anything that ugly!

I liked some of that fabric from last year and there was some that just made me shudder...YIKES>..who bought that stuff???

jaciqltznok 01-29-2011 08:46 PM

Sorry - I have nothing to contribute this time. Not sure if I that is sad or wonderful. lol

there is NO such thing as an ugly paisley...

LucyInTheSky 01-29-2011 08:47 PM

I want to participate but I'm worried that I'll win! That would be a horrible fate... lol!

jaciqltznok 01-29-2011 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
I want to participate but I'm worried that I'll win! That would be a horrible fate... lol!

hehehe...yes, there is that finished project to made from it all...did not see that posted anywhere....is there a pix of last years winner?

cjomomma 01-29-2011 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

hehehe...yes, there is that finished project to made from it all...did not see that posted anywhere....is there a pix of last years winner?

Yes there is. But I can't remember where. I will see if I can find it.

PiecesinMn 01-29-2011 08:55 PM

There are no ugly paisley fabrics. LOL.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

there is NO such thing as an ugly paisley...

Twisted Quilter 01-29-2011 09:04 PM

Norbanaquilts would beg to differ. She won last year and her quilt was absolutely gorgeous. I'll try to find the link. You've got to see this!