Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

happylab 11-14-2014 11:21 AM

I mailed out my November candy to everyone. I'm sorry some of them are late. But they are in the mail, now. I hope you all had a great day and month. By the way my belief, is I celebrate throughout the whole month and do what I want on my birthday. Plus I never work on my birthday.

I learned something about reorganizing my sewing room. I really need to Label the boxes of stuff, so I know where I put things. I put my completed candy squishes in a safe place and forgot where that was, after I was 2/3 of the way done with my reorganizing. Then I had to go back through what I organize to find them. I found them yesterday. At times I can be so disorganized. LOL. Again sorry for them being late.

I would like like to thank the following members for my birthday candy. Remember, I am not opening up the packages unless I have to to find out who mailed them to me. I'm looking forward to opening them the day after Thanksgiving. KathyM, Trishb, oneteappot, Ncl, wmu torch, Jarenie, and Daisy Dew. I have received a total of 20. If your board was not listed. You may be the one person I could figure out your board name. 1st name begins with J. Again thank-you all for your package. I'm so looking forward to my birthday.

Janice McC 11-14-2014 06:33 PM

Lstew2212, your candies are going in the mail tomorrow. It's a bit early but it's going to be busy the next week and i want to make sure I don't send too late. Enjoy!

benndm 11-17-2014 11:30 AM

I received one more package for my Oct birthday from Billy Jean. I hope you are feeling better. It's really trying to be sick for a long time. Thank you for taking time to send the candies.

Daisy Dew 11-17-2014 12:16 PM

Big Thanks to
Billie 56 and Nurse Bonnie

only 5 left till completed!

Super cold here hope everyone is safe and warm inside!

Jannie 11-17-2014 07:49 PM

Thanks Billie for the candies. They were worth waiting for. Hope you are back on your feet.

Lstew2212 11-18-2014 03:35 AM

I received one more sweet treat from happylab, Thank you. I am so enjoying this swap.

Gannyrosie 11-18-2014 04:22 AM

Recvd candies from Billie56 yesterday. Hope you're feeling better to enjoy your Holidays. Everyone stay safe and warm. Even down here in the South it's too cold for me. 32 when I woke up and I have to get out to get my car serviced for Recalls. I can't imagine if i had to get out in the snow, but I guess you get used to it, like I get use to the heat. ( oh, sorry, I love my heat). Waiting for my Dec list so I can get them out early.

HappyLab, I know what you mean. I used to have a sign on my desk at work. Garfield pictured with a mess by his side and the caption read " MY DESK, MY MESS, MY BUSINESS " oh, my supervisor hated it. I try to organized, but I go from one thing to another. I know the minute I put it out of site, I will forget where I put it. I think I work better in a disorderly room. I think my brain works better. If it's too clean and organized, then my brain doesn't have to think, so to keep this old brain working. I'll leave it to a disorderly function. Have a great week everyone and lets hope for some warmer weather for Thanksgiving.

Havplenty 11-18-2014 01:31 PM

More candy goodness received today from happylab, mrshalibut, nurse bonnie and billie56. Thank you so much ladies for my birthday candy.

I only have two more packages to go from benndm and dottiedodge to be complete (omitting pjjandme). This is awesome.

Havplenty 11-18-2014 01:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two more candy goodness patterns to consider. I will be starting on Floor Plan soon and Lucky Squares is in the works. I have started cutting my 4.5" background squares. There is nothing like mutli-tasking to quickly get hardly anything done. :D

Lucky Square
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499355[/ATTACH]

Floor Plan
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499356[/ATTACH]

Anoka Quilter 11-18-2014 02:48 PM

Havplenty, I like both those patterns. Thanks for posting the pictures. Still haven't figured out what I am going to do with my candies yet. They are all sitting in a box waiting to be worked up into something.