Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

djmat 01-09-2015 04:29 PM

A big thanks to Bullock2US for sending me birthday candies, cute birdhouse card, too!
hugs,
dj

Janice McC 01-09-2015 05:44 PM

Havplenty, I rec'd your package. Thank you.

BillieJean 01-10-2015 08:45 AM

I sent the b-day candies on Monday, I hope you got it. I keep checking but I may have missed it.
Please let me know when you get it. Thank you
Billie56

Havplenty 01-10-2015 08:27 PM

I won???? Yippee!!!! Thanks so much. I don't often get a chance to play the trivia contests but I won this time. Thanks Barb.

Now for Brad Pitt I knew he grew up in Missouri but if i hadn't searched on him I wouldn't have known he was born in OK. I have now added new knowledge to my brain cache. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 7039905)
:) We have a winner for the contest....
Congrats to Havplenty!!!!

so all the answers where OKLAHOMA ( although I did find out that the boy scout question had many answers!)

Havplenty....your package will be in the mail tomorrow.

so I am caught up on contests (for now) our next birthday is DoriDes January 10th which is Saturday...so look for the next contest Sunday (hopefully).

Havplenty 01-10-2015 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7041175)
Havplenty, I rec'd your package. Thank you.

Thanks Jan. Now you can wait until February to open them. I will keep checking the thread to see for sure. :rolleyes:

mrshalibut 01-11-2015 12:59 PM

I also mailed birthday candies for January on the 6th. I hoped they would reach DoriDes in time, but have not heard. I hope anyone who hasn't received from me would let me know. There are some over the last few months that I never heard from. I just assumed everything was AOK. Last time I went to the post office, though, they charged me for an extra large envelope. Same size I've mailed from the beginning. So, I'm not totally confidant that the squishies ever actually make it!

barbarakibler23 01-11-2015 08:17 PM

DoriDes....Hope you had a great birthday@!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me know who you have received packages from so I can do the contest!!!
Barb

barbarakibler23 01-11-2015 08:18 PM

Thank you Sewbiz girl for the thread lesson. Might have to save the posting number so I can find it again.

:) barb

Karen G 01-12-2015 06:04 AM

DoriDes, your candies will go out today. How did it get to be mid-January already?

Janice McC 01-12-2015 06:37 AM

DaisyDew, I rec'd your candies for my Feb birthday; it's my second one. I'm putting them in a big basket and I'll hold them until my birthday. (It sure has been a bit difficult being the last one but it's kind of nice that my celebration starts a bit early!) Thanks!