Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2015/16 birthday swap...candy style 2.5" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2015-16-birthday-swap-candy-style-2-5-a-t260572.html)

djmat 07-10-2015 03:30 AM

Was away, sorry I couldn't play. Love the contest win you sent and want more, please!
hugs,
dj

maT 07-10-2015 04:20 AM

Happy July everyone - just got back from a 9 day trip to Minneapolis for the National Senior Games [ Senior Olympics] - my husband's team played 60s softball and won the Bronze medal - we drove and saw some beautiful America "country/city-side" as we traveled from New York thru PA, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota and back !! stopped at several quilt shops [ not as many as i would have liked ! - traveling with another couple ( a non-quilter) ] and got row by row patterns in a few, license plates in a few and of course a little fabric. busy month ahead too - 90th b-day party tomorrow for my Aunt, more softball next week in Syracuse, a day trip to NYC, best friend visiting from Florida, a dentist appt and a day trip to the AQS show in Syracuse - hopefully i can fit in some sewing time !!

jaba 07-10-2015 04:54 AM

Just busy here too, trying to finish my 3 quilts that need done for the county fair. 2 down and 1 still to finish. Had a customer quilt to get done for her and now need to make apricot jam

sewbizgirl 07-10-2015 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by maT (Post 7252664)
Happy July everyone - just got back from a 9 day trip to Minneapolis for the National Senior Games [ Senior Olympics] - my husband's team played 60s softball and won the Bronze medal - we drove and saw some beautiful America "country/city-side" as we traveled from New York thru PA, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota and back !! stopped at several quilt shops [ not as many as i would have liked ! - traveling with another couple ( a non-quilter) ] and got row by row patterns in a few, license plates in a few and of course a little fabric. busy month ahead too - 90th b-day party tomorrow for my Aunt, more softball next week in Syracuse, a day trip to NYC, best friend visiting from Florida, a dentist appt and a day trip to the AQS show in Syracuse - hopefully i can fit in some sewing time !!

Wow, MaT... you're a busy girl! Sounds like you are having a fun summer. (All except the dentist.)

Well, tomorrow is the big day for our AnokaQuilter... any special plans, Diana?

NoraB 07-10-2015 07:35 AM

Hi Barbara, sorry, I saw that I won last month's prize (there were 2 winners), so I figured I'd not participate this month. I love your contests, but don't want to be greedy. Come on everyone......play, play, play! Nora

sewbizgirl 07-10-2015 11:10 AM

Your contests are FUN! I love them but I'm no good at the word unscrambles....

happylab 07-10-2015 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 7252490)
okay....no one played the contest this time! :thumbdown:

so do I need to do another one????

Don't like the prizes??????

What's uP?

Can we still play? I will send you some answers. Let me figure them out first. To answer your question, I always miss the day you post and miss the dead line. I haven't seen the prize, but know I want one. Everyone who has won, really likes their gift. So that is not the issue. I just think everyone is busy with Holiday activities and resting. It has been busy week for me.

Anoka Quilter 07-11-2015 04:26 AM

Here, here....live is just getting in the way. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in. I love your contests and haven't seen the prize yet but do hope to win one.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7252493)
I'm sorry Barbara... just been really busy. Your prizes are totally cute! Sorry we were all party poopers.

jaba 07-11-2015 06:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's your day Anoka Quilter! Happy Birthday to you. Have a wonderful fun filled day

NoraB 07-11-2015 06:19 AM

Happy Birthday Anoka quilter! Hope you have a fun day and enjoy all your candies! Nora