Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2019/2020 2.5" Birthday Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2019-2020-2-5-birthday-swap-t302638.html)

barbarakibler23 08-20-2019 06:42 AM

Hello everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that the September birthday addresses are in your PM box. Please let me know if you did not receive them.

We have 5 birthdays this month!!!!! With one on Sept 4th so please make sure you get trish b's package in the mail pronto!

Waiting on 3 more for Cheesehead......I smell a victory .....all the packages should be arriving in time! Yeah a drawing will be held....(only if all 3 arrive on-time).

I have made a victory of my own. I can actually sit at my sewing table and sew or right on the computer. (which I am right now). My room still needs a lot of work but it's getting there. (good thing I'm not claustrophobic :shock:)

Have a nice day.

Barb

cuppy 08-20-2019 07:32 AM

5 birthday cards ready to mail , tomorrow I go to the post office, always good to get them mailed immediately.

hav4boys 08-20-2019 08:48 AM

All five have left with my post man. They will hopefully find their owners on time.

Cheesehead 08-20-2019 09:06 AM

Today I received an envelope from Rosemary Attaway, thank you!

July 25th -

Barbarakibler23
MizMelly
JENNR8R
Cuppy

July 26th

Lum
Jane Quilter
Gaijin

July 27th - August 2

Patrick's Mom
Pamela Ory
Lottie P
TravelingGramma
Jaba
Aborning
GramE
MacyBaby
LStew2212
IrishMom
RedStillettos
Brenda R
Connie K

August 3rd

Hav4Boys
Oldcatlady
Pink Flowers

August 6th

WMUTeach

August 7th

QueenBarbieJ

August 9th

Armylady2012
Happylab

August 10th

JaniceMc

August 12th

PattyJo

August 19th

Crispy Frog

August 20th

Rosemary Attaway

Cheesehead 08-20-2019 09:07 AM

The 5 September birthday envelopes will be mailed this afternoon.

MizMelly 08-20-2019 11:44 AM

All 5 Sept B-Day cards went out to the PO today!

jaba 08-20-2019 05:11 PM

5 birthdays are in the envelopes and will be in the mail tomorrow. Anyone working on a new pattern for these little beauties that they would consider sharing???

WMUTeach 08-21-2019 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8291865)
5 birthdays are in the envelopes and will be in the mail tomorrow. Anyone working on a new pattern for these little beauties that they would consider sharing???

Ditto, I am ready for a fresh 2.5 feature quilt! I have done well using us my many little treats, but I am up for a new adventure. Since my birthday month is quickly approaching, I will need a plan to keep my 2.5 stash under control. :o:o:o I can hardly wait to see all the little treats!

travelinggramma 08-21-2019 10:16 AM

My envelopes will be mailed tomorrow, I can't find my scotch tape to tape the envelope edges!
Will be on the road, making our way back to my sewing area in Arizona - ooh I do miss it - but have had no time this summer. I made a road plan and included Marshalls Dry Goods in Arkansas. So excited to go there and get bolts for background. And anything else that jumps in the basket!
Will be offline - so happy birthday to you and Happy Labor Daytoo!

Queenbarbiej 08-21-2019 10:22 AM

Travelinggramma I love shopping their online site. I am so glad I'm nowhere near it or else I wouldn't have any space in my sewing room to do any quilting.