Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2019/2020 2.5" Birthday Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2019-2020-2-5-birthday-swap-t302638.html)

hav4boys 02-21-2019 05:46 PM

My February is out in the mail.

hav4boys 02-21-2019 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]608944[/ATTACH]Here are mine. I keep them at work in a bag, so I dumped them out to take a pictures. 8 hours of cutting in that little pile.

aborning 02-21-2019 07:02 PM

I'm with you sunrise450. I have no idea how to post photos on here. I don't know how to get photos from my camera or cell phone onto my computer either. and every time I go to walmart to print pictures form my cell ohone or camera, I just have the employee get it hooked up and downloaded for me. I am so "non techy! I guess that explains why I don't have a computerized long arm!

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 8213252)
The photos all look very nice. The little chicks look so cute and I love butterflys. Do I see these in my future? I can't post a photo and it is getting frustrating especially when I see all the beautiful photos that you all send in. Now, that is something I am going to do this year. i am going to take an afternoon and learn.

djmat 02-22-2019 12:29 AM

Oh my! Looks like y'all will have a wonderful swap this year.
Sad I can't swap again this year, boo hiss! Been busy waiting to sell our house in Broken Arrow, living at our condo in Norman & working a 40 hour job in OKC, house hunting in TX, and catching up on all the quilts on my To Do List.
Hope my life settles down for next year's swap. I miss y'all & all the goodies at birthday time! Good luck winning 100 charms!!!
hugs,
dj

Janice McC 02-22-2019 04:19 AM

Good morning! My first package of this year’s swap for Juststitchin is in the mailbox ready to go. Be looking for it early next week. :)

Queenbarbiej 02-22-2019 05:10 AM

My birthday candies is also in the mail for Juststitchin. Enjoy!

Macybaby 02-22-2019 05:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the My Little Pony quilt using all the pink candies

I've got 8 sets of mostly pink, so if anyone wants them let me know. Otherwise they'll go randomly.

so far Trishb and Barb asked, so that leaves 6 more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]608979[/ATTACH]

barbarakibler23 02-22-2019 07:27 AM

Hi Dj...happy to hear from you! Sorry you are not joining us this year. Life has been topsy turvy for me...my husband lost his job, we had to sell our house (sold in 5 days) and now we are packing and moving but have not bought anything to move into. :shock:. This swap is my only normal in my life right now. Keep checking in with us DJ.

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 8214199)
Oh my! Looks like y'all will have a wonderful swap this year.
Sad I can't swap again this year, boo hiss! Been busy waiting to sell our house in Broken Arrow, living at our condo in Norman & working a 40 hour job in OKC, house hunting in TX, and catching up on all the quilts on my To Do List.
Hope my life settles down for next year's swap. I miss y'all & all the goodies at birthday time! Good luck winning 100 charms!!!
hugs,
dj

barbarakibler23 02-22-2019 07:29 AM

That is awesome Macybaby! Looking forward to those pinks.

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8214277)
here is the My Little Pony quilt using all the pink candies

I've got 8 sets of mostly pink, so if anyone wants them let me know. Otherwise they'll go randomly.

so far Trishb and Barb asked, so that leaves 6 more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]608979[/ATTACH]

IrishMom 02-22-2019 09:14 AM

MacyBaby -- so creative and cute! It's awsome!