Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

terriquilt1 11-06-2012 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter (Post 5638019)
Ok, I got pictures now. Finally, after all the stuff I've had going on I got the pictures taken of the ornaments I received. This first picture is of the ornaments I received from Cindy. I don't know what her "board" name is, but she sent a lovely card and 3 beautiful ornaments. Thank you so much Cindy, they will go on my memory tree!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374735[/ATTACH]
This next picture is of the ornament that Terriquilt1 (Terri K) sent me, along with a FQ that I already have plans for. Love this gingerbread man!!!!! Would love to know how you made it, and all my girlfriends are going to be jealous and try and steal it. It to will be living on my memory tree this Christmas.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374736[/ATTACH]
Thank you both for the AWESOME ornaments you sent me. I love them all!!!!!!

Amy,

Here is the link to the Gingerbread Ornament from Primitive Quilts & Projects (free projects).
Enjoy! http://www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com/projects.html

Terri

Robinlee 11-06-2012 09:47 AM

2012 Ornament Swap

1 Attachment(s)
Received the last ornament(s) yesterday, Thanks so much to both of my Swapper's.

The top two are from a Sue W. (no user name listed) and the bottom two are from
AliciaH.

Just all too cute!

QuilterMomma 11-06-2012 09:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies, I need an opinion, what would you charge for these lace angel ornaments I made? Did not get done for swap but getting them done now. [ATTACH=CONFIG]374812[/ATTACH]

brenda21 11-06-2012 09:58 AM

quiltermomma~the angels are beautiful and I would easily go $10

QuilterMomma 11-06-2012 10:08 AM

Wow, did not know they looked that pretty. LOL
They are only 3" high. So was not sure about going that high. I was thinking $1.00 and hope they sell. I have to make some more using red felt and green felt. My computer has died so won't be able to do any more of the little dresses with fancy stitches and will be plain craft felt.

marytoddliz 11-06-2012 10:43 AM

Just checking in! Back at home and I have Pages to read to catch up! I have received only one of my Ornaments so far, but excited about getting the next one!

I finished my Marathon... but am sore today! I did not do as good as I wanted to but I will do better next time!

Beth, I love the Squirrel too cute, he looks ready for battle!

QuilterMomma 11-06-2012 12:04 PM

He is ready for battle, battle against UFOs reproducting. Went to hide a Christmas gift in my garage where my fabric is and projects, could not find an empty cupboard and was wondering if I have finished 99 ufos, why is there no room? I am not buying a lot of extra fabric, what is going on? Ihave a pile of finished quilts behind my love seat, where is my room? So now I am on a rampage against ufo reproduction. How do they do it?

brenda21 11-06-2012 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5639234)
He is ready for battle, battle against UFOs reproducting. Went to hide a Christmas gift in my garage where my fabric is and projects, could not find an empty cupboard and was wondering if I have finished 99 ufos, why is there no room? I am not buying a lot of extra fabric, what is going on? Ihave a pile of finished quilts behind my love seat, where is my room? So now I am on a rampage against ufo reproduction. How do they do it?

I have "carolers" that are Christmas decorations and they reproduce like that when I put them away every year....just saying

mooretll 11-06-2012 12:25 PM

I love the angels i am with Brenda i to would charge more that 1.00. i would say between 8.00 and 10.00 each.
I have only received one of my ornaments also but i am a patient woman i can wait.

QuilterMomma 11-06-2012 01:06 PM

Even if they are only 3" high? So glad they look pretty and expensive. I will price them around that then. Will show the others if I ever get them done. I do love the gallary Brenda. It is so nice to see all the pretty handmade ornaments. It is like watching a show.