Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

kiffie2413 11-05-2012 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5633278)
I was wondering, if Santa is holding onto my ornaments because I am a brat sometimes? I checked the mail box again today and bent down to look inside and said HELLOOOOOO and it said nothing in here but us dust bunnies.. AGAIN it said it again.. I think I will just stop looking. then maybe magic will happen and my ornament swappers will sneak me an ornament! magic! I believe in magic. just not today. no magic today :(

Hi,
1st off, thanks for the updates on Krystyna, I continue to keep her and her family in my prayers, along with all the others affected by hurricane Sandy...
Elisabrat,
Well I may be on the "naughty" list with you, too...or only half there...lol...as I have received one ornament, but not the other...so we can just wait together...:)
K

Anastasia 11-05-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my second ornie today! woo. It's sooooo cuuutteeee. Man I suck at paper piecing but I am totally in love with little fabric presents

[ATTACH=CONFIG]374728[/ATTACH]

Happy Tails 11-05-2012 07:48 PM

Zippidy dooooo daaaaa Zippidy ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Guess what came in the mailbox todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jacquie, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for my beautiful ornament, I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to hang it on my tree :) :) :)

CountryHouseQuilter 11-05-2012 09:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, I got pictures now. Finally, after all the stuff I've had going on I got the pictures taken of the ornaments I received. This first picture is of the ornaments I received from Cindy. I don't know what her "board" name is, but she sent a lovely card and 3 beautiful ornaments. Thank you so much Cindy, they will go on my memory tree!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374735[/ATTACH]
This next picture is of the ornament that Terriquilt1 (Terri K) sent me, along with a FQ that I already have plans for. Love this gingerbread man!!!!! Would love to know how you made it, and all my girlfriends are going to be jealous and try and steal it. It to will be living on my memory tree this Christmas.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374736[/ATTACH]
Thank you both for the AWESOME ornaments you sent me. I love them all!!!!!!

CountryHouseQuilter 11-05-2012 09:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5629024)
Thanks, I would love to see a pic if you take one. Your tree sounds interesting, and has given me ideas to keep an eye out for when I am in different places.

JuneBillie - Here is the picture of my memory tree. It's in between ornaments right now as Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is on the way. I'm going to hang fabric leaves, acorns and mini corn on it for Thanksgiving. Right now it's just lights and the decorative lights. I light it every day and you can see it glowing in the window from the road that passes in front of our house. I hang the ornaments on the "ribs" that circle it. I hope you can tell from the pictures what it looks like. I paid about $15 for it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374740[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374741[/ATTACH]

brenda21 11-05-2012 09:29 PM

cute ornaments and cute tree!
Remember that some people may be late in getting ornaments out because of the storm, lack of power, etc.

bibliostone 11-05-2012 09:49 PM

Received 3 beautiful ornaments from Amy (Country House Quilter) today. Thanks bunches. Will post a picture tomorrow.

MrsM 11-06-2012 05:55 AM

I want to thank annt59 and moore+11 for the wonderful ornaments they sent me. I took photos of them but one of my dear children has taken the camera cord. So as soon as I can get it back, I will post them. Again thank you both.

MrsM 11-06-2012 06:34 AM

What I recieved

2 Attachment(s)
These are the ornaments I received from aunnt59 (photo 1) and moore+11 (photo 2).
Thank you both so much. Can't wait to hang them on my tree.

queenof2802 11-06-2012 06:50 AM

When I left this morning for work, I found a box on the front porch. Not sure how long it has been there as I don't go out the front that often! I cannot wait to open it this afternoon; I would have opened it this morning but I was running late for work. We are having Tuesday dinner at my parents tonight; so, it will be late when I get home. I promise that I will take a pictute and upload.

Enjoy your day!