Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

JuneBillie 11-17-2012 02:04 PM

Oh, CountryHouseQuilter, I got me a tree type form that kind of spirals so that I can make it into a year round tree. It has lights too. It is not nice like yours, but it will due. I am excited to work on it, and add ornaments. It's about 4 feet, but I will have it on a round table in my front living room window where I am always sitting watching birds. Thank you for the inspiration. I hope you are doing ok.

lynnie 11-17-2012 02:31 PM

Chq, hoe are you feeling, how is surgery.
Had my left inee replaced on oct22 nd.
Hope youre up and better soon

CountryHouseQuilter 11-18-2012 04:53 AM

JuneBillie - sounds like a wonderful tree!!!! I love coming home in the evening and turning on my lights. Mine sits in front of my diningroom windows and you can see it from the road that runs in front of our house. I always like to think that someone coming home in the evening will see it and it will make their day a little brighter.

Lynnie - Sugery is scheduled for Dec. 12th, just a little less than a month away. Would have gotten it done sooner but didn't want to do it right before Thanksgiving as I have a day trip on Tuesday. Also, taking my Mom on a day trip Dec. 8th. Didn't want to take a chance I couldn't go, she's so excited for the trip. So Dec. 12th. I'll be off for Christmas and possibly New Year's. Depends on how well I make out. Hoping that this is a breeze for me. I'm tired of all the issues I seem to have that are getting worse.

sistahdebbra 11-23-2012 06:30 PM

I received two awesome ornaments from Robinlee this week. The Snowman is sooo cute and loving that rosy nose. Will attempt to post pics later. Posting pics is so hard for me, I don't understand why. But I will try.

starshine 11-23-2012 08:41 PM

Cute ornies still showing up. I'm glad we don't have to pick one ourselves it would be hard to choose. I think someone said early on something about everyone making one for everyone else-then we would all have one of each!

Happy Tails 11-24-2012 03:18 AM

Ohhhhhhh I'd be in for that!!! lol best start right now for next year :)

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 5675675)
Cute ornies still showing up. I'm glad we don't have to pick one ourselves it would be hard to choose. I think someone said early on something about everyone making one for everyone else-then we would all have one of each!They're all so cute/beautiful

JuneBillie 11-24-2012 09:42 AM

CountryHouseQuilter, you take it easy after surgery, and I hope it takes care of any of the problems you are having now. Little prayer sent up for you.

Pat625 11-24-2012 06:45 PM

Country House--prayers your way!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I got to spend it with 7 of the 14 grandbabies!! I have SO many ideas for next year's swap!! Between the ornament and the Secret Santa, I have been looking forward to the holidays SO much more than I have for many years!! Thanks everyone for the friendship and sharing!!

dotski 11-25-2012 01:58 AM

morning ladies recieved my ornaments but i have no luck posting pics...one of these days i will get it.............anyway just want to thank starshine and dotcom for the lovely ornaments can't wait to put them on the tree !!!!!! merry christmas

sistahdebbra 11-25-2012 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5657200)
Glade to hear you liked them kept checking my Pms ,Del.Con said del on the 3rd.

Yes, the 3rd may be right but I was out of town till 11/09. And these are the photos of ornaments rec'd from RobinLee. I hope they go thru. I tried twice and each time it failed. So frustrating.