Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

Cindy60545 10-08-2012 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5572323)
I have a BIG case of CRS now & I can't remember where the heck I saw that felt at. SORRY!! :( Maybe I will take another look in the morning & let you know!! That is, if I can sneak in your studio while you aren't in there!!
:D :D :D :D

I sure hope you snuck in during the night! I've got to finish those ornaments on the embroidery machine, plus the quilt that's on Queenie. That's after I paint another Christmas tree, 'cuz some 4 legged kid ATE ONE! She thought they were cookies! No wonder she got me up at 2 am!

Crafty Darlene 10-09-2012 02:39 AM

Love all the ornaments ya'll! I would be happy with any of them. Mine are almost ready and hope to get them in the mail today! Will try to post a pic later. Hope they can live up to the rest of you very talented people! Everyone have a great day!

Elisabrat 10-09-2012 02:56 AM

I love the snowflakes. I could put a whole row up in the front window from red ribbon.. I bought some little doilies this year at the thrift store to dip in modge podge to harden them so I can hang them like snowflakes after I dust them with opal glitter ala martha stewart. I love snowflakes and red hearts.. so pretty in the window. I will take six please. I bet those use up tons of your thread. Are you selling them at your show? or are they for your ornament swapper?

Happy Tails 10-09-2012 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have to tell you, I'm so worried about this ornament exchange. Your ornaments are all so beautiful...can you please please give me your opinions....are these good enough???
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368540[/ATTACH]

CountryHouseQuilter 10-09-2012 04:03 AM

I think they're awesome Happy!!! Wish I could do work like that. Still learning my embroidery part. You did an awesome job!!!!!

CountryHouseQuilter 10-09-2012 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5571565)
And now.. for the final reveal, of my other ornament. Sadly neither of my swap people have commented so I don't know who prefers which, so I'll end up boxing them up and picking randomly and putting one of their names on it I guess. I'll give it a few days to see if they comment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368429[/ATTACH]

Don't mind which one you send to me!!!! They're both beautiful. You do great work. Would look nice hanging on my "special" tree. That's the one in the diningroom that I hang all the special ornaments we get on. It's wrought iron and has white lights all over it. I change it for every season/holiday. But at Christmas it becomes extra special to me!!!! Send one my way!!!!! :)

grann of 6 10-09-2012 04:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here are the cross-stitch ornaments finished:[ATTACH=CONFIG]368548[/ATTACH]

terriquilt1 10-09-2012 06:21 AM

Those are beautiful! I love cross stitch, although I don't do it anymore. Not enough time for everything!

terriquilt1 10-09-2012 06:22 AM

Happy Tails,
Very pretty! I think anyone would be happy to receive one of those!

terriquilt1 10-09-2012 06:27 AM

Very cute stockings!