Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   5" Color-Themed Swap - Color: Pinks (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/5-color-themed-swap-color-pinks-t288299.html)

redstilettos 06-13-2017 06:19 AM

[QUOTE=givio;7842572]Red, Since we all sent you private messages with our real names and addresses, it means you have our Board names already. The private message shows the Board name. No need to open packages, or list real names... just look in your private messages for who is who. :

Givio, not everyone pm'd me, so I do not have all of them in my mail list. I also receive a boat-ton (accounting term, lol) of mail, so I have to delete often or it is full and no one else can send me anything.

This is the list of 15 I have so far for the list of 16 expected: (and I was told the last should be here today or tomorrow).

Mrs. Halibut
Jane Quilter
Jan, WY
Bonnie, MS
Crispy Frog
Kathy, CA
Barb, MI
Melanie, AZ
Trisha, MI
M.Y., NY
Juanita Bean
Phyllis, MO
Melissa, GA
DJMat
myself

So...just one more, ladies, and I will repackage, and distribute! Who's excited? LOL

barbarakibler23 06-13-2017 06:54 AM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:wave:

sewbizgirl 06-13-2017 08:14 AM

So sorry I forgot to put my board name on the package. I should have known better... :eek: (We need an 'embarrassed' emoji.)

JuanitaBean 06-13-2017 09:43 AM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee To!!!!

djmat 06-13-2017 10:47 AM

We have an embarrassed emoji...:o
Red, you're doing GRRRRRRRRRRREAT hosting! Life gets in my way sometimes, too!
Yippee, only one more pkg & then my happy dance!!!!!
hugs,
dj

sewbizgirl 06-13-2017 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 7842990)
We have an embarrassed emoji...:o

Huh! I never knew that was supposed to be an embarrassed emoji. He's smiling big with rosy red cheeks. I always thought it meant "very happy". That's what I've been using it for! :D

jaba 06-13-2017 07:01 PM

Red you have them all....you have me down once and I also sent my neighbors in and labeled each gallon baggy with the names and instructions to send to me. If you were only minus one this would make up the difference. We each had full sets

redstilettos 06-14-2017 05:14 AM

Well ladies, I opened all the packages last night and started to sort. Oh the pink-ness of my kitchen table! I only had one minor heart-attack when I thought I didn't have enough sets to distribute. Duh....check the list, some of you only did 8 or 9 sets not the full ten. Whew! Crisis over!! ;)

I did the sort, and then packaged them all up, and they are awaiting my post office drop-off THIS AFTERNOON! :) Yay! That's a week early!

Thank you to everyone for being patient, getting their packages to me so promptly, and being great participants! I couldn't have had a better group to work with.

ps: a couple of you over-paid for postage, so I'm sending you the difference with your packages.

Stay tuned for the next color, and hope to see familiar faces.
Thanks again,
Chris

redstilettos 06-14-2017 05:15 AM

OMG...that's what I've been using it for, too! ROFL....

too funny!

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7843033)
Huh! I never knew that was supposed to be an embarrassed emoji. He's smiling big with rosy red cheeks. I always thought it meant "very happy". That's what I've been using it for! :D

givio 06-14-2017 07:05 AM

I thought the red cheek emoticon was somebody with a fresh outdoor face, like a sunburn, or somebody with an overdose of make-up, like a new blush. lol Would you be smiling like that if you were embarrassed? :-p I've always stuck with using text...