Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Agust Secret Pals - sign-ups through midnight July 31 - Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/agust-secret-pals-sign-ups-through-midnight-july-31-come-join-fun-t305966.html)

cuppy 08-12-2019 11:31 AM

I sure hope I do not get caught singing with the radio at the beach in my swim suit, cause I sure would not sky dive...

cuppy 08-12-2019 11:35 AM

Well My pal has oceans in her state. Yep first it happens in her state then it will happen in Florida .. I mailed your package. I also mailed you birthday greetings!

PamelaOry 08-12-2019 08:16 PM

You are very welcome. I had fun shopping for you at MSQC while I was there for a retreat. I tried to get colors that were as close to your favorites as I could find. It’s not always easy to find specific colors in wool I’m finding out.

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 8288452)
Pamela,
I tried looking up your screen name; pamelaory but could never get it to come up.
Anyway, I received an awesome package this month from Pamela, it had my most wanted item of wool! I loved that Thank You so much! Also included were some patterns, candy and treats for “the girls” as well as cute sign for my studio that says: Finished is better than perfect. It is so cute! And a hot pick tape measure as well as DMC floss for use on the appliqué. I loved it all Pamela Thank you so very much!!!!!

Mary Christine 08-13-2019 07:38 PM

Secret pal, your package is on the way! Look for it on Thursday.

CarolinePaj 08-14-2019 01:22 AM

Hi Guys,

Okay..... who was it this time - LOL LOL.... I received a lovely package in the mail with some fabric squares and a bag kit....... and I know it wasn't me who ordered it! Come on fess up!

Hugs

Caroline

Queenbarbiej 08-14-2019 03:08 AM

I have a few more things to finish for my secret pal and I will get her package in the mail.

hav4boys 08-14-2019 07:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Received a lovely package from MizMelly on Monday. Sh emade the most gorgeous fall tablerunner that fits on my table perfectly. She also made me my most wanted item... handmade pot holder. I have taken up soap making so she got me a great book and the turtle material is adorable. I got so Black Red that I am excited to try. It is hot and peppery salt-free sprinkle. Additionally, I got a homemade recipe card for MizMelly's Turkey Casserole.

Thank you so much!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616057[/ATTACH]

sewingsondra 08-14-2019 10:27 AM

secret pal your pkg. will arive Saturday

MizMelly 08-14-2019 10:28 AM

You are so welcome Hav4boys! And glad you liked my table runner! A new pattern that is great fun to make!!

sewingsondra 08-14-2019 10:39 AM

thank you La Quita i recieved my pkg. today im sorry i can't post picture's yet but a marking pen, a seam ripper,cute little bandaids with scissors and pins on them ,post it notes,4 really colorful pieces of fabric a bag of candyand a stand to hold my cell phone and fabric plates that says Quilt Engineer on it ,so cute thank you very much i love everything sewingsondra,