Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

SandyinZ4 05-09-2013 08:25 PM

Tracibug, Lovely TR...simple yet exquisite! Lucky Nancia! DM, I hope you will be feeling better way soon! Brat (Linda) is it true...you might be moving to WY...??? Still waiting to see pics of all your gals. :-)

jaba 05-09-2013 08:29 PM

All will be good and work out brat and yes be thankful for what you have , likely it's much more than others you may know. Will call you tomorrow bed time now

tracibug 05-09-2013 10:30 PM

The floating runner is on my ironing board ...

The leaves were 10" strips pieced randomly, then cut diagonally, stitched together then cut out. Turned out quite lovely, I thought :-)

Elisabrat 05-10-2013 05:51 AM

I am feeling better today going to sew and not think on things I can not change. The official clock wont hit til this weekend so then we will know the way things roll. So today I sew :) and I miss Jaba a whole bunch. She would happily kick my rear if she was here (she gets great pleasure in this btw). Tell me to suck it up, stiff upper lip get working girl and all that stuff. I work well with that it irks me so I work better lol...

I love your leaf runner totally different and highly creative. High Five Traci! (and DONE EARLY)

QuiltingKrazy 05-11-2013 02:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well all good things are worth waiting for! This is what I received yesterday from sikesjj (Jamie).
I love bright colors and this is just perfect for me! I had seen the doughnut pin cushions pattern awhile back and thought they were adorable but never made any. NOW I have one just for me with pins included! I also received 2 FQ beauties! AND .... everything came wrapped in tissue paper. It was like Christmas in May for me! LOVE IT! Thanks again.

nancia 05-11-2013 11:53 PM

mmmm. mmmm! that looks yummy! and so does the donut! love those brights! i am so tickled with my leaf runner! it will go under the monkey hanging from the banana leaf in my family room! ( thanks again traci).

jaba 05-12-2013 05:42 AM

Surprise

1 Attachment(s)
Got home last night and had so many wonderful items waiting for me to open and this was one of them. Tlambing your photo did not do this little tropical beauty justice, beautiful batiks and perfect quilting. Thank you so much I love it!![ATTACH=CONFIG]413012[/ATTACH]

QuiltingKrazy 05-12-2013 06:26 AM

Jaba that is a beauty!

tlambing 05-12-2013 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6059366)
Got home last night and had so many wonderful items waiting for me to open and this was one of them. Tlambing your photo did not do this little tropical beauty justice, beautiful batiks and perfect quilting. Thank you so much I love it!![ATTACH=CONFIG]413012[/ATTACH]

Fashioned it as a table mat, but it looks great as a wall hanging too :) Should have put a sleeve on it ;)

Welcome home!

Elisabrat 05-12-2013 03:22 PM

So cute!! Love it!! Lucky lucky girl all those goodies waiting for you at home! glad you received it!

Now is everyone good to go or still waiting for runners? if so pm me please! Happy Mothers Day Ladies! (nonmothers included).. peaceful day all the kidlets called so they can live another year :)