Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasia%92s-table-topper-runner-swap-closed-t211732.html)

nancia 02-10-2013 02:41 AM

donna will be out to play i betcha soon! she's a very good playmate!( nodding head, nodding head, nodding head, getting headache, stopping nodding head...) i know what i am going to make for my partner and she will be surprised!!! i have to go to the mall tomorrow for my mani-pedi and i'm taking my hubby so he can have a manny (actually a pedi, grinning--no more nodding head). i know he will like it because he likes to have his feet rubbed. i will get to buy a couple of treats to send to my swap partners this month. i have only the binding to do on my january dq and then it's off to it's new home. and i have a wallhanging to make for that swap (it's still open if you want to play) and then i'll do a runner and a home decor-- so glad i took february off! say what???!

DustysMomma 02-10-2013 05:54 AM

I'm not joining any more swaps until I get the 2 I have going close to finished. My home decor project, which I'm going to start cutting/sewing today, well it's a bit ambitious. For this swap, I'm doing a project I've never done before, and I'm editing the pattern too. Shouldn't be too bad, but I'll feel better when it's moving along. Somewhere in here I have 2 other projects for friends to do too. Neither should take long, but one I have to find the pattern in my stash closet and the other I have to calculate out myself.

Nancia, I wish I could get my boyfriend to go for a pedi, just once. He abuses his feet so bad & loves to have anyone just touch them. It doesn't matter if they're rubbing, touching lightly, scratching, putting lotion on, etc.

Elisabrat 02-10-2013 07:51 AM

Mine runs the second you come near his feet he is highly ticklish no pedis for him ever.

I wish my mouth would say sign up when your done with but that aint going to happen. So ten projects at one time, hey I can handle that.. gulp. I truly think its ok. Keeps me thinking LOL we know what happens when that happens. Well Traci is either coming here today or she isnt. Do I clean or do I say hello welcome to my picked up but not perfect house? I know close all the doors to the rest of the house! shoot that leaves 70 percent unclosed. darn it.

Projects on time phew. off to sew til I know what to do otherwise. it could be ok it will be a fun day because the sun is out and its a day off just for me (and maybe Tracibug!).

Anastasia 02-10-2013 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sooo this is what I did today so far

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394470[/ATTACH]

What is it... hmmm.. I dunnooooo. :) (yes it's missing a petal, it was on the sewing machine) this is not sewn down, just a layout idea..

DustysMomma 02-10-2013 08:06 PM

Ooh, pretty Ana! Well mine is in pieces, and one of the fabrics is in the dryer before it can be cut (I may have found another one to add to it too, lol), and I have to go buy 1 other, and decide on one other. Ooh, that just gave me an idea. I think I may have decided on the one as I was writing, lol. Anyway, I'll be making my trek to Hobby Lobby tomorrow after work, if the weather isn't crappy.

Right now, it's time for a peanut butter and banana sandwich and an episode of something on Hulu for dinner...

Anastasia 02-10-2013 08:09 PM

So... I think I want more bright yellow petals.. but I might run out of fabric.. we'll see.. But I kinda want to find some way to make those bright yellow petals able to curl forward a little bit.. any suggestions on how to achieve that?

jaba 02-10-2013 08:38 PM

At least you ladies have started, still nothing from my partner. If not soon, guess I'll just make something spring and be over it.

Anastasia 02-10-2013 08:41 PM

hehe I'm not even playing ;)

jaba 02-10-2013 08:46 PM

Well then, no problem I'll just take the one you're working on. :thumbup:

Anastasia 02-10-2013 08:48 PM

It's a "In case of Flake, dont panic" runner :)