Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   APRIL 2012 DOLL QUILT SWAP SIGN UP - Closes Midnight EST March 30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2012-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-midnight-est-march-30-a-t183441.html)

Dragonfly Nana 04-05-2012 06:16 PM

Lucky QCRobin...those daffodils are gorgeous!

Dragonfly Nana 04-05-2012 06:19 PM

Thanks QuiltingKrazy..glad you like it. Spring seems to bring the flowers out in us quilters too.
I can't take credit for the pattern though, that came from phillips fiber arts and was made with my 12 degree wedge.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 04-05-2012 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5119943)
Thanks QuiltingKrazy..glad you like it. Spring seems to bring the flowers out in us quilters too.
I can't take credit for the pattern though, that came from phillips fiber arts and was made with my 12 degree wedge.

Dragonfly Nana, that is beautiful ..... I love the round quilt ..... my momma loved to make round afigans .... I loved them too ... you guys on this swap are so creative .... I will be checking in on you after surgery and I get home again .... stay happy stay quilting ..... ((((((((hugs)))))))))) to all ......

skaduzy 04-05-2012 06:44 PM

My beautiful mini

2 Attachment(s)
I received my beautiful mini from that Crazy Quiltin Robin! She used antique buttons from her Mom's stash and sewed the cutest robin button in the corner so when I see it on the wall I will know it is from sweet little Robin. Thank you!!!
Great spring colors, green and yellow! It can't get any better..................I also got a 4" square (now my little blocks will be squared up perfect) and a Scrap Happy Cat quilt pattern. I have lots of scraps and a cat.

I'll be thinking of you, Robin, God bless!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 04-05-2012 07:20 PM

Sue, I'm so happy you like your little quilt .... its been fun getting to know you ...and talking back and forth ....
I really like the "surprise me" aspect of our swap ..... thanks again for being my partner .... will get on line as soon after surgery as I can and let everyone know how I am doing ... CQRobin

Judith1005 04-05-2012 07:36 PM

Wow, I love all the mini's coming in. Adorable daffodils, Awesome round quilt (love the different shape),Sweet little pinwheels. Love the cute little robin. Hope I didn't forget anyone. I am enjoying all the DQ's coming in!! :) This was a wonderful theme. I found it a bit challenging to only use two colors. although I think my pattern was well suited to a two color theme. Hope you think so as well. All is going well. I'm still working on my quilt top partner.

Good luck and many well wishes QRobin. I hope that all goes well and you will be joining us again soon.

moonrise 04-05-2012 11:03 PM

Love all the DQ's so far! How fun! :D

A certain DQ is going in the mail this morning to a certain someone! :)

scrappy fay1 04-06-2012 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5120114)
Wow, I love all the mini's coming in. Adorable daffodils, Awesome round quilt (love the different shape),Sweet little pinwheels. Love the cute little robin. Hope I didn't forget anyone. I am enjoying all the DQ's coming in!! :) This was a wonderful theme. I found it a bit challenging to only use two colors. although I think my pattern was well suited to a two color theme. Hope you think so as well. All is going well. I'm still working on my quilt top partner.

Good luck and many well wishes QRobin. I hope that all goes well and you will be joining us again soon.

Judith, I am hoping to have your quilt in the mail today. Fingers crossed.

Krystyna 04-06-2012 04:19 AM

What sweet quilts! Paula and Robin, what wonderful springtime colors. And that little robin in the corner is so cute.

Dragonfly Nana 04-06-2012 05:18 AM

Love the yellow and green - so very spring - and such a cute Robin button.

Robin, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.