Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   APRIL 2012 DOLL QUILT SWAP SIGN UP - Closes Midnight EST March 30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2012-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-midnight-est-march-30-a-t183441.html)

Needlegrammy 04-11-2012 06:40 PM

Goldsberry921, I finished the quilting, binding, and label today....Yea!!!!!!! Will be mailing it out tomorrow.
What a cute little doggie you have.

Still stalking the postman!!!!

Patricia14 04-12-2012 01:22 AM

Beautiful DQs!
Patricia

almond 04-12-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by NinaLemon (Post 5133216)
Yay, I'm excited to see yours as well! I mailed the quilt out today, it should arrive Saturday or Monday! :). I hope you enjoy it!!!

Ninalemon! I mailed out your DQ today! Hope you like it! Am so excited about seeing yours. Will let you know when I get it. Thanks

sweetwaterquilter 04-12-2012 12:57 PM

Recieved my DQ today from jillnjo. It is absolutly gorgeous, with a big bunch of lilacs, my favorite. I am unble to post a picture at this time, sorry. I just love it, beautiful lilac and Spring green. I will get hers in the mail this weekend. Had a lot going on this week, grandchildren and greats visiting from Virginia.

Krystyna 04-12-2012 12:59 PM

Awww, shucks! We want to see it! Jilnjo, if you have a picture, can you post please?

Judith1005 04-12-2012 01:11 PM

Oh, yes, jillnjo, please post a picture of your newest creation.

SulaBug 04-12-2012 01:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
LOOK at what I got in the mail yesterday!! :D Moedeenie was my partner for this swap & she made me the cutest doll quilt ever. I just love it & am so thrilled that we were paired together. She also sent me some goodies along with my doll quilt. Maureen you are so thoughtful & I appreciate my doll quilt more than you can know. Yours will go out in the mail Friday & I hope you like it as well.
:D :D :D :D

jillnjo 04-12-2012 02:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327293[/ATTACH]I do have a picture I can post. The pictures all seemed to be kinda dark. I'm glad you liked it, Gail.[ATTACH=CONFIG]327290[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]327291[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 04-12-2012 02:32 PM

Sulabug and Moedeenie, I had the feeling you would enjoy each other as partners and I guess I was right. What a beauty.

Jilnjo, what a gorgeous little quilt! Lilacs are my favorite this time of year ... and while I anxiously await the blooms outside my window, I will enjoy looking at this beauty.

Judith1005 04-12-2012 02:48 PM

I love the yellow and spring pastels. Very spring and light. I love that it's a traditional pattern but, I get a modern feel to it.

Jillnjo, I love the purple and green combination. And, of course, nine patches are one of my favorites.

Very nice ladies. Keep them coming. I'm still working on mine. I picked up new border and backing fabric today. So, I'm excited to finish. I also picked up a small piece of fabric to go into my "crazy" quilt for next month. So many ideas today.:)