Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   APRIL 2012 DOLL QUILT SWAP SIGN UP - Closes Midnight EST March 30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2012-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-midnight-est-march-30-a-t183441.html)

goldsberry921 04-10-2012 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What kind of pooch is Snowy? She looks like a Maltipoo, just like my Reiki! How cute!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]326902[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5131443)
I just received my lovely doll quilt from ScrappyFay1. I LOVE it Fay. Thank you so much. You will chuckle when you see the one I made for you. We must have been thinking some where along the same lines. lol. Thank you also for the wonderful bookmarks. I will put them to good use. I have two pictures to post. One shows my little DQ with my model "Snowy", forget the kid tested thing, lol, it's puppy approved. And the other one shows the beautiful DQ I received. The photo, really doesnt show it as pretty as it really is. The middle is appliqued on and the beautiful zig zag stitch you used is wonderful. Again, thank you so much Fay.

I am still working on yours. I put a border on today. But, I just got finished taking it back off. It just didn't work. So, rethinking it tonight. And, I will be working on it again tomorrow. I am delaying sending it a little. The quilt show starts April 25th and I'm planning on going with my mom. I'm hoping to pick up something special to send along with it. So, I will mail to you on time. And, I hope you like it.*

Judith1005 04-10-2012 05:04 PM

Snowy is a Shitzu/maltesee mix. He's in need of a good grooming. lol, He so loves to be the center of my attention. His sister Coco sometimes gets pushed to the side. But, he loves her.Your puppy is seriously cute.

Originally Posted by goldsberry921 (Post 5131563)
What kind of pooch is Snowy? She looks like a Maltipoo, just like my Reiki! How cute!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]326902[/ATTACH]

oowee 04-10-2012 05:10 PM

My prayers are with you Robin!!! God Speed!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5124899)
Happy Easter to one and all .... will be back in a week or so ... everyone enjoy their egg hunts ..tee hee hee ....
later gators ... love and peace CrazyQuiltinRobin

Lynnie25 04-10-2012 05:10 PM

Judith1005, I am not sure which I like best, the doggie or the DQ :) just kidding, they are both gorgeous. Oh my I want one of those doggies to cuddle, I miss my Tessie so much.

I am just about to board a plane to Melbourne to meet up with urgodschild2 tomorrow at the quilt show. Hope to get lots of pics of us swapping dolls quilts to share with you all.

oowee 04-10-2012 05:12 PM

That is awesome news!!!! thank you for the update Dragonfly Nana

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5131176)
All - I just heard from Crazy Quilting Robin Her surgery went well - the got the whole tumor. She is sore but up and posting on Facebook.

Needlegrammy 04-10-2012 05:14 PM

You are so welcome. I am glad you like it.....and just in time for some snow!!!

Originally Posted by Little RoO (Post 5131212)
I needed to post this and say a massive thanks to NeedleGrammy....she was my November Dolls quilt swop and when the board changed I lost interest for a while and never sent my quilt until this month.
Needle grammy kindly kept the quilt she made for me in November also and so we swopped this month.

It is so beautifully made and something that I can bring out every year...Thank you so much.....it also fits the April criteria perfectly...two colours and thinking of spring. Here in the Uk we had an amazing week of sunshine followed by a couple of days of heavy snow !

She also sent me some lovely extras.....it was so nice to receive this parcel....Thank you Barbara.

Needlegrammy 04-10-2012 05:44 PM

Judith, What a lovely doll quilt and`Snowy is so adorable.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5131443)
I just received my lovely doll quilt from ScrappyFay1. I LOVE it Fay. Thank you so much. You will chuckle when you see the one I made for you. We must have been thinking some where along the same lines. lol. Thank you also for the wonderful bookmarks. I will put them to good use. I have two pictures to post. One shows my little DQ with my model "Snowy", forget the kid tested thing, lol, it's puppy approved. And the other one shows the beautiful DQ I received. The photo, really doesnt show it as pretty as it really is. The middle is appliqued on and the beautiful zig zag stitch you used is wonderful. Again, thank you so much Fay.

I am still working on yours. I put a border on today. But, I just got finished taking it back off. It just didn't work. So, rethinking it tonight. And, I will be working on it again tomorrow. I am delaying sending it a little. The quilt show starts April 25th and I'm planning on going with my mom. I'm hoping to pick up something special to send along with it. So, I will mail to you on time. And, I hope you like it.*

Needlegrammy 04-10-2012 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5131633)
That is awesome news!!!! thank you for the update Dragonfly Nana

Ditto!!!!!

rwquilts 04-10-2012 06:16 PM

I love the red and white DQ! How pretty! :)

Judith1005 04-10-2012 07:11 PM

Needlegrammy, Little Roo, I love the snowman. I'm so gald you decided to come back Little Roo. I hope your little quilt will be pictured soon as well. I wasn't crazy about the changes at first either. I have a terrible time with change also. But, I have embraced the changes and really love this forum. And, really love some of the new features.

Lots of well wishes and prayers of health go out to Robin. I hope the very best for you.