Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April 2019 to June 2019 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2019-june-2019-table-runner-swap-t304500.html)

ekuw 07-08-2019 09:05 AM

Just got my name today (didn't look at the computer over the long weekend :o ) My runner will be mailed either today or tomorrow.

lawsonmugs 07-08-2019 09:22 AM

Have a safe trip home jaba. Nice to see family and always nice to go back home.

CarolinePaj 07-08-2019 09:27 AM

Hi Guys,

This is really a message to the person I am sending to...... You runner was ready before the deadline, and I should have mailed it today, but I would really like to keep it until Thursday to show my quilting group as it is a method I have never done before. So, although you don't know who you are, would you mind if I mail on the deadline of Thursday.... it does have a long way to go. If you have an objection, please PM me and if you are my person I will mail it immediately.

Hugs

Caroline

ube quilting 07-08-2019 12:38 PM

I just received the most adorable runner from Jaba. I love pattern and fabrics and colors. I am not near a camera to send a picture yet but will do as soon as I can. Thank you so much Jaba, I love it.

I've never had either the gum or candy you included so I'm in for a treat. Hugs and kisses, Jaba.

m-fay 07-08-2019 01:34 PM

If it's me Caroline I don't mind waiting.

lawsonmugs 07-08-2019 03:31 PM

I think Caroline should make us all a runner like it. lol. Don't bother me either if it's me. I sent mine off today. It's headed East of me. Or it should be headed that way. I sent a pincushion for the swap to New York it went to Nevada then Calif. then headed east, Took over a week to get there. Good thing I paid extra for priority mail.

jaba 07-08-2019 04:04 PM

We arrived home, long drive but so worth it! We had a wonderful time but it is nice being home again.
Glad the runner arrived Ube and hope you can use it somewhere in your home. I had fun making it as it was a new pattern and design for me.

Northern Sue 07-09-2019 04:57 AM

Hi everyone! Summer is finally here in Northern Ontario! With a vengeance, but winter is already getting closer, so no complaining here! My runner jumped on the mail stagecoach yesterday! No problem if your runner is coming to me Caroline! Part of our love of the quilting process, is sharing our successes & creative adjustments! Our mail seems to be getting slower all the time, so I wouldn’t know if anyone was delayed sending or not! My local post office asked me yesterday, if I wanted to send my parcel “by land”! To an island no less! Really? I had a good laugh over that one! ��

Annaquilts 07-09-2019 06:57 AM

Caroline, please go and show it to your quilt group. I'll be fine waiting. (;

ekuw 07-09-2019 08:32 AM

I received that beautiful Apple Core runner that Armylady2012 made. I am thrilled! Thank you Maxie :) Will take a picture of it tonight and post it tomorrow.