Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t217632.html)

sikesjj 04-10-2013 03:22 AM

Brat I had to restrain myself also when I was buying them.

Lstew2212 04-10-2013 03:49 AM

I am so excited, I can reach out and touch my swap partner. So close. I hope she likes my batiks. This is the first time I have bought batiks.

Elisabrat 04-10-2013 04:00 AM

oh they must be going to me! I love batiks!!! and west Sikesjj forget it its MINE all MINE. (not greedy at all just love batiks more than she does I must cause well cause...) oh goody running to the post office today, 1 mile down the windy hill jogging as fast as these little legs will let me jog. oh heck. I cant run. I surely cant jog. and 1 mile? in my dreams.. guess I will take the truck what the heck. be crazy. I will drive there in anticipation of my mail box not being hollow and empty. yahoo!

brenda21 04-10-2013 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
received my first set of awesome batiks from createfourpaws! They are just gorgeous...THANK YOU!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]407092[/ATTACH]

createfourpaws 04-10-2013 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5990932)
received my first set of awesome batiks from createfourpaws! They are just gorgeous...THANK YOU!!

You are most welcome. Enjoy them

Yosamitesa 04-10-2013 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5990932)

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love batiks!!! You totally have to do this one again!!! Alright...I think I will stalk my post man today!!!

Yosamitesa 04-10-2013 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by purplecat (Post 5989451)
Mailed mine today to a big state down south :)

OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! Maybe it's me!!! I live in a BIG state down south!!! I love me some Oregon fabrics!!! :) Now...how to convince my mother-in-law to just randomly go into a quilt store, buy me something random and send it. That is the key!!! :)

SheriR 04-10-2013 07:56 AM

Oh man!!! I'm at my daughters helping with her new baby Princess. Between this and two other swaps hubby said I'm getting alot of packages. I'll make him open the Batik sized ones to peek, then send me pics. He'll be so excited! :D

Elisabrat 04-10-2013 12:35 PM

oh seeing those beautiful colors I am excited! the end ones both of them.. work great for my next project do you need my addy to forward them to ME? batting eyes looking so much in need of those two... (is it working yet) stop hiding them behind your back I already know you have them. LOOK A PuPPY!! snag, snag.. oh what happend to your batiks? I have NO IDEA must be gremlins! yeah gremlins!

I am going to the post office thats it maybe some are in there waiting for me! I can dream so dont burst my bubble yet. back later to report in!

luvstoquilt 04-10-2013 02:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got some really lovely fabric today from tlambing...it is really, really beautiful and she packaged it so nice with a bow and a butterfly. I am thrilled to death. Thanks so much again!