Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t217632.html)

kiffie2413 04-18-2013 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all, got a great "gift" in the mail today...below is a pic of my lovely batiks from Sistahdebbra...Thanks D, I love them all!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408790[/ATTACH]

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 04-18-2013 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra (Post 6008597)
Received my second FQ package and they're great but Ms. April J., you did not give your board name. Thank you

Oh I'm sorry its me... I think i am the only April....I'm so glad you liked them...

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 04-18-2013 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6008791)
because her board name is so long hahahah aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt

lolo Thanks Brenda lol

Elisabrat 04-18-2013 05:44 PM

wow steal.. I want this one and that one.. hey it works on the voice why can't it work here? I would steal that end one that looks like stone and the other edge one with the vines on it and well hummingbirds sorry girl you have empty hands! happens sometimes..

waiting patiently for my second swapper. Hey wonder .. hum hum hum what next months theme might be so we can all start shopping right now? i am hoping to shop my bins crossing fingers and toes...

maggy 04-18-2013 06:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
April FQs exchange[ATTACH=CONFIG]408848[/ATTACH]

auntpiggylpn 04-18-2013 07:43 PM

I go to the mailbox daily, filled with anticipation of finding an envelope filled with beautiful fabrics! All that's ever in there is bills and junk mail :( I just keep telling myself "there's always tomorrow"!! :D

brenda21 04-18-2013 09:11 PM

I need to know who is still waiting on FQ's...also, please remember that it is part of the rules to send a thank you PM and to let me know via PM that you have received your package(s)

sikesjj 04-19-2013 04:14 AM

Kiffie2413, I love the hummingbird batik. I have never seen anything like that!

Elisabrat 04-19-2013 05:33 AM

I am still waiting for one package. I wrote you and let you know I received a package from jvan so phew for once I did it right!!!
I think everyone should be using their fabrics for runners for my summer swap! see they wont gather dust on your shelves a wondeful way to play with somethings so pretty and you know what a great idea! (another shameless plug I cant help myself) ..
I will hope that the next swap is as grand as this one was. Way to go Brenda I loved watching ALL of these fabrics coming in.. oh so pretty and my mind goes to 100 things I could make with them.. it spurs the creative thought process like crazy. a braid, oh a braided runner... there was this simple like 8 5" squares by 14 5" square runner that was all batiks that I have decided I need too.. yup this is a GREAT swap.

Elisabrat 04-19-2013 05:35 AM

ps mine would be with 4" squares lol my table is sorta not very big. how about.. 4 squares by 8 squares. it only seats 4 real people or maybe 6 little people :)