Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t217632.html)

SheriR 04-19-2013 06:05 AM

I will be home today and can sift through my mail to find my batik swaps!!! I'm SURE they're waiting for my lovin! I'll take pics to post and send thank yous!

I'm wondering what's up for next month too. Shop hops going on here, I can prepare!!

createfourpaws 04-19-2013 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6011906)
I need to know who is still waiting on FQ's...also, please remember that it is part of the rules to send a thank you PM and to let me know via PM that you have received your package(s)

OOps, I don't think I sent a PM to thank my swappers......I am bad, I posted a picture and thank them on the board, I will go back and sent a personal message. This is my first time in the swap. I will remember this for the future. thank you for the reminder.

happylab 04-19-2013 01:16 PM

Thank-you very much to lucky_alf2 and the other person who sent me my package (your from DE, can't find your board name to PM you). I love the packages so much. Both of them will go in future projects in the next year.
happylab

SheriR 04-19-2013 05:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
YIPEE!! My FQ's were safe and waiting for me. Thanks GrandmaDi and BlueBeach! I love them.

Andrea19711 04-19-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6013313)
Thank-you very much to lucky_alf2 and the other person owho sent me my package (your from DE, can't find your board name to PM you). I love the packages so much. Both of them will go in future projects in the next year.
happylab

This maybe me. If it came with a journal it was me. I always forget to enclose a note and put my board name on the front.

Andrea

maggy 04-19-2013 05:31 PM

April Batik swap

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409031[/ATTACH]

Beautiful colors

starshine 04-19-2013 08:40 PM

Maggy thanks for reposting. It was way too small for my poor eyes, especially after being on the computer at work all day. The variety and lushiousness of all these fqs is awesome!

Yosamitesa 04-20-2013 04:37 AM

Love them...what's next??? Going to a quilt show today. Maybe I can pick some up.

auntpiggylpn 04-20-2013 09:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Some more prettie to add to my ever growing collection! Thanks Happylab, I love them!!!

The colors are much brighter but my iPad doesn't take the greatest pictures ;)

queenof2802 04-20-2013 11:34 AM

Happy Mail!!!!

2 Attachment(s)
I don't think I posted earlier in the week when I received from Nancy W. I have been battling shingles. My hands, feet and bottom have had the worst! Thank you Nancy W!!! I love them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409128[/ATTACH]

In today's mail I received a package from sistahdebbra. Thank you!! Love the colors!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409129[/ATTACH]

Can't wait to create with them. Now just to find a pattern.